Client booked then silence, why??

Maybe they forgot. I send a reminder the day before. It usually elicits a response if either ‘looking forward to it!’ or ‘oh is it tomorrow?’ which helps to avoid any day of the session surprises.

I agree with @Shawn Monroe there’s some who get off on the idea of a session but then aren’t able to follow through, possibly because of anxiety or that they just booked when horny. It’s just one of those things that come with the territory. 

• 2 weeks later...

Client perspective:  I texted a guy and he replied 8 hours later, so that is too late.  I use a burner number and didn't even notice until the next time I was in the market.  I'm not mad about it and would reach out again.

I also thought it worth mentioning that I've never asked for nudes.  I have asked for a face pic if one wasn't present on the profile.  If someone is ready to get down to business, why do they need more photos?  My questions are not like "What are you wearing big guy?", They are like "Are you into x, y, and z?", "What is your rate?", and "Can you meet at this time?"  I can't get off on any of the questions I ask.

If the questions sound like a Grindr hookup, my guess is that you are probably wasting your time. 

9 hours ago, jtwalker said:

Client perspective:  I texted a guy and he replied 8 hours later, so that is too late.  I use a burner number and didn't even notice until the next time I was in the market.  I'm not mad about it and would reach out again.

I also thought it worth mentioning that I've never asked for nudes.  I have asked for a face pic if one wasn't present on the profile.  If someone is ready to get down to business, why do they need more photos?  My questions are not like "What are you wearing big guy?", They are like "Are you into x, y, and z?", "What is your rate?", and "Can you meet at this time?"  I can't get off on any of the questions I ask.

If the questions sound like a Grindr hookup, my guess is that you are probably wasting your time. 

You sound like the ideal client.