411 on Tatted_Muscle

hammee3ny

Anyone have the 411 on Tatted_Muscle?   He's piqued my interest in a good kind of way.  Wondering if anyone has first hand experience.
https://rent.men/Tatted_Muscle

The pics look somewhat familiar but I couldn't place them.  I also thought I remembered at least 1-2 previous postings but couldn't find the threads.  Anyone know if this is a new name? 

I don't think we need to know the excruciating details about a lost weekend that must have cost a pretty penny for " no deliverables". I would find that pretty frustrating. My own approach is to have a fairly lengthy exchange of messages before going through with a date like that with no prior history, which I have the odd time and things turned out fine.

Communicate, communicate, communicate.

6 hours ago, Luv2play said:

I don't think we need to know the excruciating details about a lost weekend that must have cost a pretty penny for " no deliverables"....

Given the Forum rules governing X-rated posts in the public forums (of which this is one) members often use generalities to stay within the lines. Some members wish to have more details, as one client's terrible time could be another's idea of nirvana. That's where the direct messaging feature comes in handy. 

6 hours ago, Luv2play said:

...My own approach is to have a fairly lengthy exchange of messages before going through with a date like that with no prior history, which I have the odd time and things turned out fine...

As @builder boy pointed out below

2 hours ago, builder boy said:

Communication is one thing, delivering the goods is another...

Communication, while important, only goes so far. Guys have to be able to deliver.