Something unexpected or surprising during a massage?

One massage therapist I saw a few times provided anal massage as part of the experience, using a warmed-up cucumber (I think he had it in sitting in hot water before "application"). It was usually a decent sized cucumber (possibly zucchini?) and it felt great having this hot (temperature) penetration at the massage mid-point. The truly unexpected/surprising thing was he once offered it to me after the massage, as if I wanted to take it home to put it in a salad. 🤨

3 hours ago, nycmassageme said:

One massage therapist I saw a few times provided anal massage as part of the experience, using a warmed-up cucumber (I think he had it in sitting in hot water before "application"). It was usually a decent sized cucumber (possibly zucchini?) and it felt great having this hot (temperature) penetration at the massage mid-point. The truly unexpected/surprising thing was he once offered it to me after the massage, as if I wanted to take it home to put it in a salad. 🤨

“Waste not, want not!” Or maybe he thought you need more fiber in your diet? 😆

On 6/17/2022 at 12:33 PM, nycmassageme said:

Well nothing as tasty but around 2005 there was a masseur in Brooklyn that I discovered on Craigslist. He inserted a vibrator about midpoint of the massage. Totally rocked me. He also had other interesting toys that he applied elsewhere. Saw him for years until he moved to Wilton Manors FL. 

Anyone know of any NYC masseurs that use vibrators?

Edited by EVdude

I booked a masseur that offered Californian massage and gave the option of him being dresses or undressed at different prices naturally.  I chose undressed and went.  Location and set up were good.  The masseur a tad chubby but cordial started the massage with me face down. He had good hands and the massage was going very well; since the table was a tad narrow I noticed that his penis was frequently over my arm or leg, not hard though.  His long movements frequently teased my hot spots and by the time I turned over I was hard.  Contact of my parts  became more frequent although he did not accept MT.  Towards the end he said if I wanted HE for an additional fee which I said yes given my state.  He turned around and began rummaging a bag he had placed on a table behind him and I hear a rustling sound.  I asked what was he doing and his answer was "I am putting rubber gloves". That was a first.  The HE was excellent though.

This did not happen in the US.

A few good ones…I had a masseur in Chicago (Otto) sit on my cock halfway through the massage amd I fucked him like that until we both came. A masseur in Seattle (Michael) gave a great massage and then proceeded to fuck me with a strap on dildo. Super hot. Lastly, a guy in LA (can’t remember his name) used a fleshlight on me to get me to cum. 

On 6/9/2022 at 8:24 AM, cacr210 said:

Well, the most pleasurable one was a masseur I´ve gone to several times and had had some extras for, one day started one day sucking my toes and quickly made his way to my ass, it was very arousing. 

God I love it when  a masseur does not ignore my feet!  Ok my turn:

"He puts me on my stomach. Pulls my legs apart. Pulls "the beef" (mine)down  between my legs and then goes TO TOWN! From the beef to the cakes, back to the beef, then the cakes, then beef, then cake...DAMYUM! I think I said "I love you😀!  Terp

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s giving..

Pop Tv Eating GIF by Big Brother After Dark

This isn’t necessarily “unexpected” but reflect something I LOVE when a masseur does it. 

There is a moment when laying on my stomach when a masseur grabs my leg and positions it so my leg is bent and raised high almost like a frog. In this position he can rub up my thigh entirely and my erection is much more exposed and accessible. 

With both hands rubbing up my thighs his hands brush against me, easily raising my body slightly above the table. Whenever I have a masseur who does this, I know I am going to have a fantastic experience. 

I scheduled a session with a Chicago masseur who was younger than I usually go for, but he was attractive and only a short walk from my apartment, which was ideal. The massage itself was much stronger and better than I expected, the perfect mix of therapeutic and sensual while he worked my back, glutes, legs, and inner thighs. Then he asked me to flip over. 

My nipples are super sensitive and hard-wired, so when he started massaging my chest I was pretty much rock hard and leaking. Then he stopped and walked to the end of the massage table, I figured to work on my legs. I was disappointed that he didn't spend more time on my nipples after seeing how responsive I was, but then he surprised me by climbing onto the table and easing his hole onto my cock. He then moved his fingers to my chest and began to tease, flick, and gently squeeze my nipples as he slowly edged my cock with his hole. I came hard, and it was bliss.

I had a 2-3 more (equally hot) sessions with him until the pandemic hit. Lost touch after that, and he doesn't seem to post ads on rentmasseur any longer. But as someone who had only experienced HE and MT, it sure was surprising and memorable.

I was on my way back to CA from a funeral.  I had pulled off the side of the road, in AZ , and looked for a masseur for when I arrived. 

I found a guy, in Tustin, maybe 35 minutes from my house.  I figured I would give him a try, especially since he said that he didn't mind working on bigger guys.

I arrive.  He is incredibly positive and polite.  He asks me to take off my shoes and socks and sit in a recliner.  Then he brings out a big tub of soapy water and brush.  He proceeds to watch my feet, for several minutes.  Then, he puts his face on the sole of my foot before moving up to pop toes into his mouth.  I had never had anything like that before.  

After several minutes of this, he has me get on the table and gives me 90 minutes of one of the best massages I've ever had.  

• 3 months later...
On 6/11/2022 at 7:43 AM, NYMassageAddict said:

I’ll contribute some more to this thread. 

I’ve had a number of surprising things happen to me during a massage, which I guess is what I crave at this time. I appreciate how many on here get a regular and stick with them, but I love the unknown, even if that results in some clunker experiences along the way. 

I used to go to a provider on 2nd avenue just north of 42nd. I can’t recall how I found it but it was basically a chiropractor practice and this one asian guy had his own massage room. 

What was unexpected about this is you’d sit in the waiting room with other standard chiropractor customers and he would call you in his room. He would put on medical gloves (which it turns out kinda turned me on) and provided a medical grade massage complete with being draped throughout until the very end where he would remove the sheet and relieve me. For some reason each time, I thought - oh that was a one off, he won’t do that again, but each time he would. And he was excellent. I think he’s been gone from that spot for a number of years but I wonder if others ever visited there. 

That's what I call good customer service.  Did he remove the surgical gown for the ending?  Was he naked under it?  That would be so hot. 

Unexpected rimming is always a pleasant surprise. 

Mine is a bit more tame: Show up to his hotel room and he answers door still damp from the shower and wearing a towel. He directs me to undress and hop up on the table. As I start to undress he drops his towel and lays back on the bed. As I’m undressing and we’re chatting he’s slowly and casual playing with himself watching me.

Such a huge change from the usual tee shirts and shorts that don’t come off until you’re face down on the table. 

I have a guy who after the massage part- more than half way through he approaches the head rest with a hard on and tells me to flip over. I get a taste, all of it. then he climbs on the table and I get it again and get to rim him as well. He is rather aggresive with enjoying me choking on it... he gets off the table and plays with my nipples to the point I am levitating off the table...all the while he has a finger in me. it is an explosive intimate ending. 

A few years back in Fort Lauderdale I had a massage form a very cute blond guy. After I got undressed and was about to get on the table he told me to lie on my back to start. Maybe he noticed that I'm well endowed, as I was already hard. He climbed on top and rode me until I  came. Then he climbed down and said "I like to get that out of the way". 

He proceeded to give me an amazing massage complete with another HE orally. It was through Craig's List and I was never able to find him again. 

Am not sure this completely qualifies, but seeing a new ad in rentmasseur reminded me of the experience.

Was a guy in my neighborhood who was my regular for a while, maybe a couple of years.  (This was around 15 years ago.)  Looked a lot like this guy (the ad that triggered the memory), but a bit more muscular:  https://rentmasseur.com/TallJsonNYC  Maybe more like this:  https://rentmen.eu/KevinEvans

He was an A+ masseur and a genuinely nice guy.  We had very interesting chats during the massages, about all sorts of things (he had wide ranging reading interests), including discussions of his stormy situation with his boyfriend.  We even went out to dinner together a couple of times after massages and another time went shopping together.  He kept his shorts on during massages, which always ended with a fairly standard HE for me, and nothing for him.  He was a 100% top, as am I, and I used to tease him a bit about topping him one day, to which he good naturedly would respond along the lines of "Yeah, right" or a responding suggestion that he'd be the one doing the topping.  (He was a few inches taller than I am, outweighed me by at least twenty pounds of muscle, maybe more, and was intimidatingly well endowed.  From what I knew of his current and past boyfriends, I was not his physical type.)  Massages were usually at his apartment, on his table.  One day, and I don't remember why, the massage was at my place, on my bed.  When I turned over, all of a sudden, he leaned in and kissed me deeply.  It turned into a major make out session.  He shed his shorts, and we proceeded to have a passionate, uninhibited grinding session and mutual climax by frottage.

Did not ever happen again and neither of us ever mentioned it.  Not long after, he moved in with his boyfriend and he stopped giving massages.  We had dinner once but then lost touch.

On 6/9/2022 at 10:34 PM, CuriousByNature said:

My best experience so far left me relaxed and limber, and reached places I didn't even realize needed any attention.  I was on a business trip to Halifax, and staying in a hotel much posher than I was used to.  But it quickly became worth the splurge.  My legs were spread slightly, and I could feel this firm, lengthy hardness against the small of my back.  I braced my arms and rocked myself against the hardness as it slowly moved from just above my butt to the middle of my back, and up to between my shoulder blades. Drips of sweat ran down my chest as my breathing deepened, and as I ground against that blessed hardness until I was utterly spent. Again, and again, and again until my quads were quivering and my entire body released.  Never before and never since have I found such a perfect door frame to massage myself against.

that door better werq!!!

• 3 months later...
On 6/19/2022 at 9:11 AM, EVdude said:

Well nothing as tasty but around 2005 there was a masseur in Brooklyn that I discovered on Craigslist. He inserted a vibrator about midpoint of the massage. Totally rocked me. He also had other interesting toys that he applied elsewhere. Saw him for years until he moved to Wilton Manors FL. 

Anyone know of any NYC masseurs that use vibrators?

I'll be in Wilton Manors soon .  Can you direct message me this guy's ad?  I'm curious. Thanks.

The first guy to rim me was a masseur.  another time I needed a massage so I called a guy I knew would give just that--a strong therapeutic massage.  When I got on his table I didn't even look up because I knew he wasn't going to take his shorts off.  I felt something touch, really just brush against my ass while he was kneeling on the table working out the knots in my back and shoulders.  After the second time feeling whatever it was touch my cheek I turned on the table.  He was kaked, had a hard on and stared into my eyes.  I pulled him in for a kiss.  Figuring that was all I get I turned back to facing down.  He made it clear that we were going to go at it and we did.

I also had a strong masseur destroy my back.  Just before I told him to back off he switched to very sensual strokes with his forearms.  He pressed his crotch against the table's edge where my hand was.  I went to grab what should be there, but it wasn't.  Seconds later I had my tongue in his pussy.

Found a new masseur in my area. Went to his place, nice setup, comfy table, good vibes. Excellent massage and the HE begins. As he’s stroking me, his shorts come off and I start blowing him. We both “arrive” at the same time. He steps away for a moment and returns with a warm damp cloth to tidy up. Blissful. I have my eyes closed and the next thing I realize is his sweet breath getting closer and he parts my lips with a delicious tongue - the deep throat kiss seemed to last forever. He finally lets go of the embrace and he’s still hard as a rock. So I had another dessert. After the rocket burst, I got dressed and he walked me to the door - with yet one more deep kiss and a squeeze of my ass. Oh yeah, I was a regular for quite some time. This was at least 15+ years ago.

Had a fun experience at a spa in downtown NYC. This was prob 4 years ago. Masseur was prob mid 20s and a very good looking guy from China. Had been to see him a few times and had chatted w him a bunch so kind of knew him and felt very comfortable with him. Started withhis normal great massage experience - he was skilled and I was very relaxed. Was on my stomach and he was working on my shoulders and upper back - a mix of standing at my head and straddling my head to get to my lower back and butt - and out of the blue I started to feel something warm and slightly wet on my head and neck. I raised my head to investigate and saw that the masseur had removed his clothes and had a semi. We made eye contact and he could see my surprise (and delight). He had a very nice body and his piece was very meaty, uncut and perfect. Lots of pre dripping and I couldn't resist having it all over my face and body as he continued to massage me. Loved having it leak all over me as were both very clearly turned on. We both finished. Was one of the most sensual experiences I've ever had (and I've had a few). Was so sexy feeling the warmth of his body and meat all over my face and body. Loved his smell - was a mix of a man who was working hard and sweating and peppermint soap. Was a total intimate connection with another man who was beautiful and sexy but pretty much a stranger. We exchanged numbers afterward and went to dinner a few times. Sadly he moved away from NYC and haven't seen him in a few years. 

12 hours ago, m4same said:

I'll be in Wilton Manors soon .  Can you direct message me this guy's ad?  I'm curious. Thanks.

Alas he never had an ad elsewhere after Craigslist dropped the personals. I lost touch and his number is long gone from my phone.

I would love to be surprised again with a vibrator mid-massage.