New Sean Cody model Clark Reid?

Robh

1 hour ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

Overinflate is such a great way to describe it.  Some of these guys get so big, often through the use of steroids, that they look like the balloons in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.

Yup. Of course, it's just not my thing - I know that the really big guys have their audience too, like everything.

On 6/6/2022 at 1:00 AM, BuzzLiteQueer said:

Some of these guys get so big….they look like the balloons in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.

I agree that @guru68 put it best. But the quote reminded me of how a too-big guy was described in ‘Queer As Folk’: it’s “like fucking a bouncy castle”

3 hours ago, BabyBoomer said:

Chris Reid topping John Bronco in their Sean Cody debut.

I’m surprised that he’s so versatile. IME dedicated bottoms don’t make great tops. I did know one versatile guy (a musclebear) who liked to be topped by small guys and would only top much bigger guys.

Maybe Chris Reid just likes to be topped by twinks? One of the online commentators summed up his appeal for me: “Nothing hotter than a muscular cock hungry bottom”

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2022 at 8:00 PM, BuzzLiteQueer said:

Overinflate is such a great way to describe it.  Some of these guys get so big, often through the use of steroids, that they look like the balloons in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.

Absolutely.

I am strictly attracted to men with fit/athletic builds....but that said: I am likewise repulsed by these young men who use steroids to achieve unnaturally huge muscle growth.