When you have manacaping done …..

LookingAround

I've been having my (full) back waxed for several years.....even though it's only medium-blond fine hair and not at all thick and gorilla-like, it just feels good when done and I like the groomed/neatened-up feel......been told that laser hair removal is effective only on dark-haired people

I have my leg hair trimmed (not shaved/waxed) also just to look neat and groomed and not too hairy....I primarily wear shorts and just want to look like I care.....

and I recently had my first Brazilian wax!!......ha!!......I'd been able to reach some of the parts with my own cordless razor, but it wasn't utterly comfortable or easy (poor visibility) and I sometimes struck blood......wanted to try the whole thing with a pro and just see what it was like and how it felt......I also just don't want a lot of hair around my butt (hole)!.......it's very painful and takes a while.......and some areas of the skin (groin) were red (rash) for a couple days.....I was freely cussing all through it and the waxer was laughing at me!

I found a guy who does it by the hour, not by the "service", and that keeps it very reasonable......difficult to find that arrangement.......

Edited by azdr0710

I get my balls, hole and shaft sugared. Depending on where you go, they already know what you want done. Or sometimes they’ll ask you “what are we doing today? Butt & balls?”

Depends on where you go though.

I get back and bum waxed, including my crack. It’s not very hairy but I like the feeling of smoothness and if I’m filming then a smooth bum looks better on camera I think. I don’t wax my balls because the trouble with waxing is that the hair needs to grow a bit before it’s possible to have it waxed (otherwise it doesn’t come out) and I like my balls smooth every day, so I shave them daily. 

My wax guy is very thorough and after my crack has been waxed he gets his tweezers and pulls out any remaining hairs whilst I’m on my hands and knees on his table. We discuss the weather or what was on TV last night while he wields his tweezers on the stubborn hairs around my hole. It’s truly the strangest and least erotic thing I’ve ever experienced whilst being naked and on all fours with another guy.  

I kind of hope that to end the session on a high he’s going to get turned on at the sight of my freshly smooth bum and he will grab my thighs pulling my hole to his mouth and bury his tongue deep inside… but instead he just wipes it with a baby wipe and says “all done” and I say “good, thanks” and we behave ourselves. He’s a professional but I can dream can’t I? 

10 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

I have my leg hair trimmed (not shaved/waxed) also just to look neat and groomed and not too hairy....I primarily wear shorts and just want to look like I care.....

Oh, no! Please stop! Love a guy with hairy legs. And if you’re showing them off in shorts all the time…oh, damn. I need a smoke. 

Twice, I have hired guys to shave me almost completely for bodybuilding competitions.  The first time was a guy who does manscaping.  He shaved me completely, except for my head, in about an hour.  It was uncomfortable because he worked from his apartment and we spent the hour in a chilly bathroom, but he did a perfect job.

The second time, I hired a big gorgeous hunky provider.  He knew a lot about hair removal because he stays completely smooth all the time, including his head.  He shaved me everywhere -pubes, asshole, everywhere except my head and eyebrows.  He wanted to do my head too, but I said some other time.  He did a beautiful job, but it took three hours and I was really tired.  He wanted to fool around after that, but I had to be up early next day for my show, so I declined. 

It really depends on personal preference, how you like things to look AND feel. I’ve been waxed, shaved, trimmed, sugared and lasered over the years. I would routinely get my back, shoulders, butt, crack, hole, balls and shaft all done. I’d also have them trim my pubes so that they’re an even length all around. I also have them lightly trim the hair right under my butt on my legs so there isn’t such a stark difference between my (now) hairless ass and hairier legs.

But overall I have found that I especially love the way my balls, taint, hole and shaft feel when they’re completely smooth and sugaring and laser have provided that consistent level of smoothness I prefer. My hole is incredibly sensitive so having it baby smooth when it’s being played with makes it even better.

I sometimes go to this guy for a trim, which he does with clippers:  back, chest, abs, pubic area, scrotum, perineum.  This is after his excellent therapeutic massage.  The scrotum I prefer shaved, which I do myself afterward.  https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38840/

This guy does a much more precise job, which includes trimming my chest, abs, and public area with clippers, then shaving my back and balls.  He does that BEFORE giving me an excellent massage, with both of us nude.  It all feels fabulous.  https://rentmasseur.com/Hanzie_Joe