What is something bad you have done with no regrets?

7829V

On 5/15/2022 at 6:14 PM, BuffaloKyle said:

Way back in the day had a 3sum with two different gay couples and then hooked up one on one with all of them behind the partner's backs. Then another gay couple I met at a party and I started hooking up with one of them as well while the other was at work. It wasn't me cheating on anybody I was just the mistress! 😄

We need a standing ovation emoji and a 'we're not worthy' one.

On 5/15/2022 at 6:00 PM, Quincy_7 said:

I reneged on a job I had already accepted (but hadn't started yet) for another position with a higher salary. It wasn't a nice thing to do but the extra income will go a long way for me.

Well, as long as you returned the first guy's money as he put his clothes back on, I'm sure he didn't give you a bad review.

On 5/15/2022 at 9:23 PM, Epigonos said:

Walked out of my classroom and went directly to the office of the principal leaving my students totally unattended - not only against school district policy but also against state law.  One of my female student had very quietly informed me that the night before she had been raped by her father.  I TOTALLY FREAKED!  Her accusation turned out to be true. 

On 5/15/2022 at 9:45 PM, Coolwave35 said:

I killed a dog that was terrorizing our neighborhood. 

I hope @Coolwave35 lived in the same neighborhood as @Epigonos's student.

On 5/15/2022 at 6:45 PM, Coolwave35 said:

I killed a dog that was terrorizing our neighborhood. 

May I ask how? Did you poison it? Shoot it? I can imagine it would be pretty difficult to take on a vicious dog with a knife, axe, or other melee weapon...

On 5/17/2022 at 4:51 PM, Unicorn said:

May I ask how? Did you poison it? Shoot it? I can imagine it would be pretty difficult to take on a vicious dog with a knife, axe, or other melee weapon...

I ran it over at 1:30 in the morning.  It wasn’t my finest moment on Earth but the ends justified the means. It was a very quick end to a very long, lingering problem. 

On 5/15/2022 at 9:23 PM, Epigonos said:

Walked out of my classroom and went directly to the office of the principal leaving my students totally unattended - not only against school district policy but also against state law.  One of my female student had very quietly informed me that the night before she had been raped by her father.  I TOTALLY FREAKED!  Her accusation turned out to be true. 

Small towns in Massachusetts frequently had principals who also taught  students as well in elementary schools.

6 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

I ran it over at 1:30 in the morning.  It wasn’t my finest moment on Earth but the ends justified the means. It was a very quick end to a very long, lingering problem. 

I've got just the T-shirt for you!

My Karma Ran Over Your Dogma" T-shirt by Jandsgraphics | Redbubble

Or you could get the bumper sticker....

My Karma Ran Over Your Dogma Progressive Liberal Uv-coated | Etsy

As a college Freshman, I had a huge crush on the guy across the hall in my dormitory.  He gave me his room key one weekend when he planned to be away and I went into his room and held his used underwear against my face as I masturbated. 

Took a piss in the portico of an apartment building after looking everywhere for a restroom and my bladder was about to burst. 

Served homemade lentil soup at a dinner party and forgot that one of my guests had recently become a vegetarian. (The soup is simmered with a smoked ham hock which is removed before the soup is served.)  He detected the smokey flavor and asked if there was ham in the soup. I told him, no, the flavor came from a mesquite spice I put in the soup.  

The list of bad things I've done is endless.

5 hours ago, SundayZip said:

As a college Freshman, I had a huge crush on the guy across the hall in my dormitory.  He gave me his room key one weekend when he planned to be away and I went into his room and held his used underwear against my face as I masturbated. 

Took a piss in the portico of an apartment building after looking everywhere for a restroom and my bladder was about to burst. 

Served homemade lentil soup at a dinner party and forgot that one of my guests had recently become a vegetarian. (The soup is simmered with a smoked ham hock which is removed before the soup is served.)  He detected the smokey flavor and asked if there was ham in the soup. I told him, no, the flavor came from a mesquite spice I put in the soup.  

The list of bad things I've done is endless.

OH MY GOODNESS! memecentercomMemeCenter Oh My Goodness by Tkrymsky - Meme  Center | Meme on ME.ME

Why, you little scoundrel! 😃 The horror! I'm really curious why your dorm-mate felt the need to give you his keys while he was away. I guess those were single dorm rooms? I agree vegetarians, and especially vegans, can get really annoying and touchy over something that matters little. I have one vegan friend in particular who will go over every ingredient in tortilla chips I bought for her in order to make sure there isn't a molecule of an ingredient derived from a dairy product. Well, I guess everyone can be annoying in some way. 

Involuntarily became a home wrecker. 3 times. In my mid-twenties, I hooked up with 3 men (separately) and our relationships lasted for a few years (simultaneously). It was absolutely hot and we were greedy for each others body and kinks. Best sex I had. Each of them were very good at something that the other was just ok.

After a few years of those meet ups I realized, one way or another, that the all were married. We never discussed that topic, because the sole purpose of our hook up was sex and fun time together. They all had kids, house, blue collar jobs and all that jazz. In 2 instances, the wife caught him sexting me, the third was caught taking a dick pic for me. There was a disarray in the family and 2 families got divorced, the other one now live separately.

Obviously, I did not plan any of this. Did not know about it until the moment they've been caught. Kinda felt bad for them and playing my part in it.

Would I change anything? Absolutely not! It was the hottest sex in my life. They were all very tall, very hung, very straight-acting and full of testosterone and stamina. I still have this preference, it kind of embedded in my brain now lol.

Deep inside of me, I blame their wives for not "taking care" of their own horny husbands.

Feel bad for the kids though.

6 hours ago, Isrhunter said:

Convinced a straight guy on Instagram to bottom for me for cash. 

Is that bad? Two consenting adults? Haven't we all done that?

16 hours ago, Rand said:

Deep inside of me, I blame their wives for not "taking care" of their own horny husbands.

That may be helpful for you to rationalise some [imo unwarranted] guilt but I don't think it's fair to 'blame' the wives. You can't know what prompted the men to have relationships with you much less that it was something lacking in their marriages that the wives were capable of redressing. Unless of course the men told you directly. Your regrets are entirely understandable but I don't think there is anything you need to take the blame for, or for you to find anyone else who should.

1 hour ago, mike carey said:

That may be helpful for you to rationalise some [imo unwarranted] guilt but I don't think it's fair to 'blame' the wives. You can't know what prompted the men to have relationships with you much less that it was something lacking in their marriages that the wives were capable of redressing. Unless of course the men told you directly. Your regrets are entirely understandable but I don't think there is anything you need to take the blame for, or for you to find anyone else who should.

You are probably right but the breakup of the families is really sad in re the children.  

5 hours ago, mike carey said:

You’re right. I blamed myself for some time. One of the wives had a nerve to call me. She said that it was a difficult period she was going through with her husband and was suspecting that he might “wander off” for intimacy, but she didn’t expected it to be a man. She was keep asking what I did better that her. It was very(!) awkward conversation. After, I felt better for myself. 
The other man said that the boys butt always attracted him. He was suppressing that until he couldn’t anymore. I offered something he couldn’t resist and became attached (literally and emotionally).
The third said he was bored and aggravated by family and wanted an escape. He didn’t thought it’ll be a boy but he’s glad he tried and couldn’t stop from that moment. 

I do know the pressure being put on kids in that kind of situation, because I used to be that kid myself.

Anyway, regardless of wrecking families, I have no regrets. It was hot times, it was forbidden and that made it even hotter, and and eye-opening experience for both parties. Non of the three men have expressed any regrets to me about our relationships. 

Edited by Rand

When I was 18, I left home, traveled across the country, and actually ended up homeless for a short period of time. One time, to eat I attempted to steal food from a grocery store. A worker caught me and I had to return the food. I know it sounds pitiful and petty. But I don’t regret it because I was hungry, broke, and food insecure. 

21 minutes ago, caramelsub said:

When I was 18, I left home, traveled across the country, and actually ended up homeless for a short period of time. One time, to eat I attempted to steal food from a grocery store. A worker caught me and I had to return the food. I know it sounds pitiful and petty. But I don’t regret it because I was hungry, broke, and food insecure. 

I feel a song coming on....

5 hours ago, Rand said:

You’re right. I blamed myself for some time. One of the wives had a nerve to call me. She said that it was a difficult period she was going through with her husband and was suspecting that he might “wander off” for intimacy, but she didn’t expected it to be a man. She was keep asking what I did better that her. It was very(!) awkward conversation. After, I felt better for myself. 
The other man said that the boys butt always attracted him. He was suppressing that until he couldn’t anymore. I offered something he couldn’t resist and became attached (literally and emotionally).
The third said he was bored and aggravated by family and wanted an escape. He didn’t thought it’ll be a boy but he’s glad he tried and couldn’t stop from that moment. 

I do know the pressure being put on kids in that kind of situation, because I used to be that kid myself.

Anyway, regardless of wrecking families, I have no regrets. It was hot times, it was forbidden and that made it even hotter, and and eye-opening experience for both parties. Non of the three men have expressed any regrets to me about our relationships. 

Interesting story!

How did you meet each of those guys?