ALFIE BIGGS / NYC

robberbaron4u

14 hours ago, robberbaron4u said:

It is human nature to want that which you cannot have. . .

That's not human nature; It's consumerism primed by capitalism. Honestly, this guy is blandly pretty, with a nice body that's also kind of bland. It's all very "I'm a model." But I don't fuck with straight guys and he doesn't seem like any fun. 

6 minutes ago, KensingtonHomo said:

That's not human nature; It's consumerism primed by capitalism. Honestly, this guy is blandly pretty, with a nice body that's also kind of bland. It's all very "I'm a model." But I don't fuck with straight guys and he doesn't seem like any fun. 

I have to ponder as to whether or not a diabetic in want of a slice of frosted chocolate cake from the dessert cart would be in agreement with you.

1 hour ago, robberbaron4u said:

I have to ponder as to whether or not a diabetic in want of a slice of frosted chocolate cake from the dessert cart would be in agreement with you.

Diabetes is also on the rise because of structural lack of health food options and limited time to exercise. What gets construed as "human nature" (including sexual orientation) is the result of socio-ecoonomic forces at a particular historical moment. We've had chocolate cake for hundreds of years but huge spikes in Type 2 diabetes happened in the past three decades. That's the result of increasing sugar and corn syrup in our food, as well as constant advertising of sweets to create desire. 

• 1 year later...

I spent the evening with him tonight. We started with dinner and then I dared him to do a bunch of dumb shit around New York City. He completed four out of six tasks.  He grew on me and is very fun to be around. We finished at fairytale that had Adonis and we did a bunch of lapdances. I made it worth it for him to come from the UK and he gave me a really fun Saturday night.  If you are looking for sex, he’s not your man. 

On 11/5/2023 at 2:13 AM, Coolwave35 said:

I spent the evening with him tonight. We started with dinner and then I dared him to do a bunch of dumb shit around New York City. He completed four out of six tasks.  He grew on me and is very fun to be around. We finished at fairytale that had Adonis and we did a bunch of lapdances. I made it worth it for him to come from the UK and he gave me a really fun Saturday night.  If you are looking for sex, he’s not your man. 

What were the 6 tasks and which 4 done and which 2 unmet?

2 hours ago, JayinHKNYC said:

What were the 6 tasks and which 4 done and which 2 unmet?

Successful ones on the streets of Manhattan: 

He had to get a stranger to let him try on their jacket. 

He had to convince someone standing on the street that despite his best efforts, he couldn’t get a photo of his bare ass for his Grindr profile. This negotiation was hilarious, and the pic was really hot. 

He had an empty water bottle and had to get someone to take it from him and throw it out without speaking. (I had to give him the strategy so this was a partial win.)

He had to open the car door of an idling car with more than one person inside and apologize that he thought it was his Uber.

Uncompleted.
Bum a pack of cigarettes from a smoker on the sidewalk. 

Be a British gentleman, flirt with a woman walking her dog, then offer to pick up the poop for her with her little doggy bag. 

Edited by Coolwave35