EuropeanXLvip has some gorgeous ass-ets

Rand

I saw him about a year ago. He was using a different profile name, but similar.  It took me a little bit of back and forth to set something up.  English is his second language, so there might have been something lost in the translation.  when we did meet, he was just as hot in person as his pictures and well worth it.

Just now, guru68 said:

Nice - he certainly knows about grooming, or has a buddy who does.  I wonder what I could ask him to get blocked.

Seems like you can just say hi 😆 

The question is what one can say to NOT get blocked. 

8 minutes ago, guru68 said:

I could tell him about my kink involving two jars of Grey Poupon while on my Gulfstream III buying cryptocurrency.

Don’t forget to mention your homie Elon Musk chilling next to you

5 hours ago, cany10011 said:

He hosts in midtown near Empire State bldg. A little spendy -quoted 400 - and requires uber for outcalls. I haven't decided if I want to see him yet.. But his pics look awesome. 

Let us know if you do see him. Curious to know if he’s real. 

The modus operandi of this provider seems very similar to BoyXXLVIP EuropeanboyXXL EuropeanXLvip who has been discussed here.

He is a serial blocker for even the slightest communication on RM? Hmmm. Been there. I checked on RM. He had blocked me too.  This guy also has gone by those other names mentioned.  If he’s the same guy  I have met him.

Edited by BonVivant

1 hour ago, BonVivant said:

The modus operandi of this provider seems very similar to BoyXXLVIP EuropeanboyXXL EuropeanXLvip who has been discussed here.

He is a serial blocker for even the slightest communication on RM? Hmmm. Been there. I checked on RM. He had blocked me too.  This guy also has gone by those other names mentioned.  If he’s the same guy  I have met him.

Yes… but why? Why is he on RM if he’s blocking everyone who opens the mouth? What kind of fancy business model is this 😆?

Anyway, good riddance!

37 minutes ago, Rand said:

Yes… but why? Why is he on RM if he’s blocking everyone who opens the mouth? What kind of fancy business model is this 😆?

Anyway, good riddance!

Because… drumroll….. 🥁…. The guy you get isn’t the one you see.  The guy who shows up is certainly handsome/cute and skilled (if it is the same guy that I am thinking of) but just not the guy in the ad. So, this would cause very negative reviews on RM and here. Thus the blocking; this way you can’t leave bad feedback ( it has happened to me twice; with two different guys but same modus operandus.  In one case the guy was hot  and skilled so I wasn’t upset. In the other case he wasn’t ), which is a killer in this service niche. 

The other reason to bait & switch is to hide your true identity ( maybe sees girls and this is a side gig ). 

20 hours ago, BonVivant said:

Because… drumroll….. 🥁…. The guy you get isn’t the one you see.  The guy who shows up is certainly handsome/cute and skilled (if it is the same guy that I am thinking of) but just not the guy in the ad. So, this would cause very negative reviews on RM and here. Thus the blocking; this way you can’t leave bad feedback ( it has happened to me twice; with two different guys but same modus operandus.  In one case the guy was hot  and skilled so I wasn’t upset. In the other case he wasn’t ), which is a killer in this service niche. 

The other reason to bait & switch is to hide your true identity ( maybe sees girls and this is a side gig ). 

Some other possibilities include tone/tenor of the contact, reading this forum and screening out those who seem negative or to not respect providers or who complain about prices they want, or negative feedback from other providers. 

On 4/20/2022 at 5:32 PM, former lurker said:

Some other possibilities include tone/tenor of the contact, reading this forum and screening out those who seem negative or to not respect providers or who complain about prices they want, or negative feedback from other providers. 

These might be legitimate reasons to block… BUT this provider blocks you just for looking at him too many times  🤷🏽‍♂️

On 4/19/2022 at 8:51 PM, BonVivant said:

I wonder what the success/fail rate on that sort of thing is. I could see myself going either way (unusual for me) - being ok with it since the guy was still attractive to me, or being soured by the whole thing and feeling like I was being scammed.