411 on brettnyla

Ronin512

55 minutes ago, MikeBiDude said:

A couple of his pics have been around a very long time. Someone with a better memory than me will probably chime in here.

I do not have any 1st hand experience but i will comment that when i first started dabbling in this hobby in 2016 and found this site, the pictures of that gentlemen "Brett" or some derivation of the name i was very interested in learning more about and potentially meeting. At that time i saw comments previous older threads about "pictures" being old and reused at that time and general reaction from this community was overwhelmingly on the side of, I'll just say, not positive. Here was a sampling and although links are no longer operable, i do recall (in 2016/2017 timeframe) most of the commentary was referring to those pictures being used in different platforms. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah. Saw his ad up again and though, haven't I seen these pictures before, way before the pandemic? It's interesting to see the reviews he has. Many of the client reviewers have profile pictures and they have been only giving multiple 5* reviews for years. Anyone hiring that prolifically and posting reviews must have had a few duds or at least 3 or 4 star experiences.

On 4/2/2022 at 1:35 PM, bigjoey said:

Those pictures are maybe 10-15 years old if not older🥵.  I think GW Bush was President when they first appeared😱

Yeah, Bush 43 sounds about right, yet he says in the ad he's only 25.  Things that make you go hmmm ...

this is also a reminder that the datestamp on RM ad pictures can be very deceiving.....all his current pictures were posted to the ad in only the last week, as if they were taken at the same time.....but picture 2/5 is at least one of the familiar pictures I've been seeing here for many years......

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...