Do you care if a provider is Platinum/Gold/Basic

Isrhunter
This topic is 785 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think I remember a provider telling me that the level of ad (platinum, gold, basic) determines the pop up display order which clients see in order to browse ads.  The hierarchy appears to be 1) Platinum, 2) Gold, 3) Basic.   This would be important to a provider who’s working in a major city where there are loads of (pun intended) pages to scroll through.  A provider based in Des Moines, Iowa and who doesn’t travel could probably save himself some money by purchasing a basic ad.  A provider in NYC would probably want a higher priced ad so his ad doesn’t appear on page 14 out of 15.  

From a client perspective the type of ad probably isn’t that important.  From a provider’s perspective I’d imagine it’s more important and a valuable marketing tool. 

Edited by Beancounter

17 minutes ago, Beancounter said:

I think I remember a provider telling me that the level of ad (platinum, gold, basic) determines the pop up display order which clients see in order to browse ads.  The hierarchy appears to be 1) Platinum, 2) Gold, 3) Basic.   This would be important to a provider who’s working in a major city where there are loads of (pun intended) pages to scroll through.  A provider based in Des Moines, Iowa and who doesn’t travel could probably save himself some money by purchasing a basic ad.  A provider in NYC would probably want a higher priced as so his ad doesn’t appear on page 14 out of 15.  

Yes, each level is also then sub ranked by order of last login.