Cain Marko

socurious

you can ask him about his STD status, but that may be a silly (or insulting?) question.....some providers are entirely above board about their status (and may even show you their latest test results), but careful clients just need to take the standard precautions these days......

15 hours ago, nycboi said:

That's so much sex right there. 

I'm not sure if that statement is more informative about how much sex HE is getting, or how much sex YOU are getting.  😉

For me, that level of activity is a positive thing: He's so experienced and talented (meaning he has seen it all and done it all) that he'll be able to pull off what could be awkward and mediocre sex with me with great flair and elan, just like a true pro and be responsive to his partner!

As far as safer sex, always assume every provider has twice if not three times as much sex as Cain Marko, and do what you have to do for that condition on your own personal safer-sex comfort scale.  Even if a provider says they don't have "that much sex", you need to assume they are either a.) gentlemen and just don't tell, b.) admirably modest, c.) simply embarrassed by their own sexual behavior, or d.) outright lying to tell you what you want to hear, and  you need to act in a way that is true to your own personal decisions about safer sex.

Good luck and have fun!

I "dated" him for real back in 2011. He was in indiana finishing up schooling. Great guy. Phenominal body. Those legs, ass and tool I will remember fondly. I would have loved to have dated him more but he finished school, started his career and moved to portland. I'm astonished he went this route with his degree but to each his own. I wish him well.

• 1 year later...

Here in Chicago, I have sat next to him at the counter in my local diner three or four times.  He is not my type at all...that said, very handsome and friendly with the wait staff, which is a great sign.  He has a hand tattoo, which I understand is popular but is not my cup of tea.  After the last time, I looked up some of his video's to see how talented he is and was impressed.  

I should have had him when he was here in PNW. He has a beautiful muscular bubble butt that I love see get fucked. Very beautiful body, I can just imagine myself going at it missionary style and suffocated by deep tongue kissing to the point of no return and lying flat in his deep embrace.

• 1 year later...