411 on MANLYBUDY

Ivan C

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, CaliMuscle said:

Anyone have experience with him? 

Yes. I've hired him three times since November 2020 and each time has been a better than the last. He's always been very polite and engaged. Not sure why, but he has changed his name a couple of times since the first time we met. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Super-odd experience. I texted him a few days ago to check his availability and heard no response. When I tried again today — and followed up with a message via his Rent men account, just in case he didn’t receive either of my two messages (sent days apart)  — not only did he not respond, but it appears he also blocked me on Rent men.

First time this has happened to me. My message was tame and straightforward, so I’m not sure what scared him off. Oh well, hopefully others have better luck than I did. 🤞

I've seen him at least 5-6 times over the past couple of years and always found him very professional.  His communication has been excellent, he is punctual and is 100% committed to pleasing his clients.  I do find it strange that he has changed his profile name so many times because that doesn't seem to fit his personality.  

On 5/19/2022 at 12:28 AM, jgkarma said:

Thinking about hiring. In Cleveland now. 

He was in Cleveland.  I contacted him about a possible meeting in Columbus but never got a response.  No longer in Cleveland and I can’t locate him in a “searc all location” on Rentmen.  ?????

It is disappointing to read about these bad experiences because they are the opposite of mine. However, people change over time and that change does not always result in continuing improvement.

Yet another reason to seek recent feedback on providers.

• 2 months later...

I have seen Davi several times 2019-early 2021.  All great visits.  He told me the name changes were to avoid someone harassing him.  Also, he has the bad habit of leaving his profile parked active somewhere when he leaves the country to go home for a couple of weeks at a time... hence unanswered messages.

That being said, I will admit the last year has seemed a bit flaky.  First, I couldn't see him due to recovering from a knee surgery.  Then 4 months later he cancelled the morning of due to catching COVID.  A few months after that, he couldn't make it to my city even though he was 75 miles away, which had never stopped him before.  IDK... maybe he got tired of me?  He hasn't been back this way in 6 months or so. 

Kevin In SA

Guest MikeThomas
On 2/24/2022 at 12:23 AM, rvwnsd said:

Yes. I've hired him three times since November 2020 and each time has been a better than the last. He's always been very polite and engaged. Not sure why, but he has changed his name a couple of times since the first time we met. 

My experience as well.

• 1 month later...