Why hiring a sex worker makes sense

Rick M
This topic is 866 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If one is truly "in the market," one has to spend endless hours (and scads of dollars) advertising one's wares in bars, or cruising the internet, and then--if one happens to wrangle a date--there comes the potentially more expensive period of courtship, after which (for the pleasure of a few nights in the sack... if one's lucky!) either party determines there are greener pastures elsewhere, and the process begins anew. Yes, there are stick-to-it-boyfriends, but their terms are interspersed with YEARS of single mingling.

This applies to the straight crew, too... Note all the lonely-hearted married men looking on [hookup websites] because they are unfulfilled...

Or am I stating the obvious?

I agree if you're looking for sex - it's a hunt.  As with any hunt - be it for elk  or duck or horny men,  you often come up empty-handed.

If you're looking for love, it takes different skills, different venues.   It is true that most people "look for love in all the wrong places." It is my belief that if you find love, you appreciate for the rare thing it is and you take care of it. 

It isn't impossible to find love on a hookup app or in a sex club - I had a friend who met the love of his life at Blow Buddies.   The odds are against it, though.