Beware of JCMassageVisitor

ptownboy

18 hours ago, ptownboy said:

Scheduled a session with him. Waited for quite a while in his hotel lobby. Got a sob story. Said he'd be ready in 15. 25 mins lat4er, i texted him. Said he's be ready in 4 min. Waiting a little while longer then left.

surprised you waited that long.. sorry to hear but thanks for sharing so others are aware

On 1/20/2022 at 7:42 PM, ptownboy said:

Scheduled a session with him. Waited for quite a while in his hotel lobby. Got a sob story. Said he'd be ready in 15. 25 mins lat4er, i texted him. Said he's be ready in 4 min. Waiting a little while longer then left.

I bet he was too busy taking selfies for his private photos and lost track of time... I never trust a masseur with more than 5 photos in private. 😃

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/20/2022 at 4:42 PM, ptownboy said:

Interesting. I met him once a few years ago and he was very sexy and nice, though indeed a bit pushy about fucking him.

Second time (years later) I had the same experience in a hotel lobby(!) and I left.

I tend to think he's just not very good about managing his schedule and being transparent about changes to it.

On 1/21/2022 at 8:07 AM, maninsoma said:

I assume you mean this guy?

https://rentmasseur.com/JCMassageVisitor

The pictures are very familiar.  Not sure under what name he previously advertised, but my memory is that he's been discussed here in the past.  (I just Googled his phone number and it brings up listings for JuanLatinStud and Latino_Omar.)

His Rentmen profile is https://rent.men/JUANLATINSTUD

42 minutes ago, Setucson said:

I've seen him twice and each time he kept me waiting in the lobby, although the 2nd time wasn't as bad as the first, and each time it was because he was out getting dinner. I belive in 2nd chances but won't book a third time.  He was a very nice guy though, for what it's worth.

Hmm...out getting dinner when he should have been prepping for and conducting the first half of your appointment. 

50 minutes ago, Setucson said:

I've seen him twice and each time he kept me waiting in the lobby, although the 2nd time wasn't as bad as the first, and each time it was because he was out getting dinner. I belive in 2nd chances but won't book a third time.  He was a very nice guy though, for what it's worth.

Wow. I text when I arrive and if they aren’t letting me in within 5 min i text / call again and then leave . Unless they let me know in advance they are running behind etc . I give benefit of the doubt the first time but make it quite clear that my time is as valuable as their own and I am always on time and appreciate the same . The good  ones out there treat this like a business and get repeat clients as they don’t over book or no show etc. 

21 hours ago, tennisjock said:

Wow. I text when I arrive and if they aren’t letting me in within 5 min i text / call again and then leave . Unless they let me know in advance they are running behind etc . I give benefit of the doubt the first time but make it quite clear that my time is as valuable as their own and I am always on time and appreciate the same . The good  ones out there treat this like a business and get repeat clients as they don’t over book or no show etc. 

I agree with an *    If I have gone out of my way to shower, dress drive and park I will give more than 5.  10-15 should be a max at most