Does the “All American” look appeal to more inquiries?

Jarrod_Uncut

1 minute ago, Aaron_Bauder said:

Not really. A preference is "I like X, but I enjoy Y" more. Not "I won't even consider X." That's total exclusion, not preference. 

Writing off and excluding an entire race based on race is racist exclusion. White supremecy and racism are still a major thing among Americans and American gays, especially ages millennial and up, who were brainwashed by Sean Cody, Bel Ami, and Corbin Fisher to only find white jocks with abs attractive. 

That said, American gays love to think of themselves as open-minded and progressive, so they try to sugarcoat their exclusionary racism and social segregation as "preference" and delude themselves that if they're just nice about it and hide it, that makes it okay. Whatever. 

It's changing with Zoomer gays, who actually are as open-minded and non-rscist as millennial gays pretend to be. In the meantime, I suggest black providers travel internationally where the white supremacy thing is less prevalent (still there, but not nearly as bad). 

love the truly all american look

istockphoto-114249231-612x612.jpeg

On 2/18/2022 at 2:05 AM, Jamie21 said:

The classic song from Gloria Gaynor comes to mind:

I am what I am
I don't want praise I don't want pity
I bang my own drum
Some think it's noise I think it's pretty
And so what if I love each sparkle and each bangle
Why not try to see things from a different angle
Your life is a shame til you can shout out 
I am what I am

To be fair, she covered it, but it was far from her song.  

It was from the Jerry Herman musical La Cage Aux Folles.

Sorry. I'm a musical pedantic 😜

On 6/5/2022 at 12:04 PM, Aaron_Bauder said:

A preference is "I like X, but I enjoy Y" more. Not "I won't even consider X." That's total exclusion, not preference. 

Writing off and excluding entire races based on race is racialized exclusion. White supremecy is still a major thing among Americans and American gays, especially ages millennial and up, who were brainwashed by Sean Cody, Bel Ami, and Corbin Fisher to only find white jocks with abs attractive. But American gays love to think of themselves as open-minded, progressive, LoveIsLove stans so they try to sugarcoat social segregation as "preference" and delude themselves that if they're just nice about it and hide it, that makes it okay. Whatever. I guess it's progress from the gross NO BLACKS NO ASIANS days. 

The sexual thing is meh (fuck whomever you want) but I'm disturbed that in the US, even in diverse cities like Los Angeles, *friend* groups are racially segregated. 

It's changing with Zoomer gays, who actually are as open-minded and non-racist as millennial gays pretend to be. In the meantime, I suggest black providers travel internationally where the white supremacy thing is less prevalent. There still, but as bad.

For Asians, I dunno. Even in my extensive travels I've seen and heard too much derogatory anti-Asian crap. I don't know where in the West that Asians can escape the hate, but for hot black America gays/providers: go to Europe. You get treated there the way mediocre white gays get treated in America. 

spacer.png

On a serious note: I 💯 agree on all fronts. And it’s just sad. That’s why, even though it’s “Pride 🌈 ” month, to me it’s just another month being around more people that I don’t particularly fit in with. I’m still open to participate where I can…however it’ll be limited. And if it’s not about race, it’s about being for hire. Which just adds stigma on top of prejudice. Non of it is pleasant. I keep a low profile, and despite some providers on the forum admitting they are out and open to everyone, I’ve scaled back significantly on telling people what I do, unless it’s absolutely necessary.

I was out at a gay club the other night, and majority of my compliments came from women. I know the guys were looking, and I picked up a couple, but the vast majority seemed to be intimidated or aloof. Even if people “say” they are into everybody, the fact is: we still have to work harder to garner interest, if it’s not hard to be noticed.

And as I’ve said before: so many White clients out here make up majority of the flakes that I receive. One today, even sent me a picture and shared his details. But then couldn’t even get past my 2nd message before ghosting. Why even go thru the trouble if you’re not going to be serious? Either very full of shit, or very stupid because: if I was a unscrupulous provider, I would have something to work with. But I’m not so, I’m going to handle that person discreetly. 

The overseas thing is certainly tempting. I wish I could make the move, but I’d have to give up so much, for not a whole lot of promise to find a way. Maybe I need to try and start a long distance pen pal relationship with someone out in Europe lol.

Right now I’m semi-dating a White-Russian who I used to know long time ago, but we’re now living in the same city. He’s just so much different than the typical White guys out in the Midwest. I feel like I’m hanging out with someone on an equal level, versus how many of them here behave. The bottoms here come off  bossy and demanding, almost treating me like a servant. Like, how does that actually work??? Maybe some of them believe by being with a Black guy, they get a free pass to act like a strong Black woman. NOT, lol. 

Edited by Jarrod_Uncut