Do you send a text to your regulars wishing them a Merry Christmas?

marylander1940
This topic is 802 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

For years I created various holiday cards for the various celebrated holidays~ Lots of fun actually~ They generally had some naughty bits picture incorporated~ I also used to use an on line card service~ I still send pix and texts regularly to Clients~ Those I am currently scheduled with tend to get a bit more attention simply because there is a need there~ Sometimes people fall away for a bit due to life circumstances~ Eventually, I swing back around to light the candle again~ 

I generally try to remain in contact whether some one is continuing to hire me or not~

Not everyone prefers that~ So, some people I text at whatever seems to be their comfort level~ 

Sometimes life changes get in the way… So, communications become intermittent or random~ 

I love staying in touch beyond just a “business” sense. It’s hard to not think about my regulars, and even some guys I’ve seen only once or twice, when we’ve had such an amazing experience. I even did a cute gift exchange with one of my younger guys this past Christmas because he wanted to, and I thought it was such a sweet idea. I Never message anyone first if I don’t know it’s welcome though.