Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

2 hours ago, Bri said:

Had a similar experience at tsms which I go to all the time , usually always see the same masseur but he wasn’t there the one time and saw Adam , okay massage. Then next visit my usually guys back and at the end he says “I heard you tipped Adam more than me” it was so uncomfortable and not true , haven’t been back in a few months since then which sucks cause I liked it there 

I've experienced this a lot there too... :( the comparing, asking about tips, makes me crazy, especially if happens during the massage. As I've posted before, I never go back to whoever does that to me, as there are other places and masseurs who are respectful.

Edited by JUWS

On 3/18/2022 at 2:01 AM, Bri said:

Hey what massage places on west side worth trying with good looking guys and good massage ?

been to 27 men, top man, shangrila, time square MEN’S 

Hi, try to get Jack from Energy Spa on W23 / 8Ave. He is a charming Thai guy with full skill massage. You will feel relax after had a session with him. Worth every penny.

Recommended.

On 4/21/2022 at 2:19 AM, Bri said:

Had a similar experience at tsms which I go to all the time , usually always see the same masseur but he wasn’t there the one time and saw Adam , okay massage. Then next visit my usually guys back and at the end he says “I heard you tipped Adam more than me” it was so uncomfortable and not true , haven’t been back in a few months since then which sucks cause I liked it there 

Yukkkkk! Not cool at all. Gossip the client behind his back and especially on the tip!

On 4/17/2022 at 1:34 PM, RBENJI said:

Had another session @ Hush, with Jay (my regular now). Bomb ass coffee & honey body scrub, with an amazing 90 minute massage afterwards.

Also got to meet their newest addition to the team, Eddie. A sexy, slightly older white dude who I definitely need to try ASAP.

Massage Blvd GIF by HGVSocial

How old is slightly older? And whenever you do try him I look forward to seeing what you think! 

On 4/25/2022 at 2:52 PM, ShaMikeNYC said:

How old is slightly older? And whenever you do try him I look forward to seeing what you think! 

I had a session with him today, in fact I just left Hush. I’d highly recommend him, for a few reasons but I’ll PM you with the tea.

200.gif

Hi everyone. I was flipping through the thread for some recommendations but Having trouble deciding where to try. I’ve never went for a erotic massage and not sure what to expect? Is top men the place to go it seems?

Is it best to call and request? If someone goes beyond just the massage, am I expected to pay a ton of tip? I don’t have a ton of funds but I wanna try this out because I’m curious. 

13 hours ago, flashybread said:

Hi everyone. I was flipping through the thread for some recommendations but Having trouble deciding where to try. I’ve never went for a erotic massage and not sure what to expect? Is top men the place to go it seems?

Is it best to call and request? If someone goes beyond just the massage, am I expected to pay a ton of tip? I don’t have a ton of funds but I wanna try this out because I’m curious. 

Top Men is good. You can call to see who is working. The manager will provide details about the massuer if you ask. 

The massiers work for tips. Dont insult them by tipping low if "extras" are involved.  $60 is on the low side for sensual and erotic massage. Wait a week or so till you have more funds to tip. 

I like Lucas table shower. 

Max, Ryan, and urik (?) Seem to be popular. 

Hello gents, 

newbie here. been to  TSMS a couple of times been happy so far but want to expand my options.

I’m self conscious and takes me a while to loosen up and looking for spa/masseur — someone who is non-judgemental (and hot). Any recs?

thanks! 

On 4/6/2022 at 6:13 PM, EVdude said:

Avoid.

OMG.

I just left there today and you were so very correct  (completely forgetting you had advised against him).  Truthfully, I have not had such an inexperienced masseur as Mateo in a very, very long time—like years.  The awkward super loooong pauses as if he’s trying to figure out what to do next.  The super slooooooow strokes with all the pressure of an arthritic grandmother.   The dryness and overall lack of anything—(forget about any extras; he had such a hard time with the massage basics, to the point I sensed he hates the job altogether).  Poor guy. 

Yeah. I have to echo you EvDude....  AVOID.  

Edited by TonyRaye

1 hour ago, Bri said:

Anyone have experience with norik or Frances at top men? Any details appreciated 

I had Norik last month.  

While he had a decent, skilled massage technique, I personally won’t be repeating a session with him and cannot recommend.