Anyone else Bareback Raw Only.

Kxev
This topic is 858 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After years of condom use. I now only a bareback bottom and find it feels like a fetish. Maybe it’s not and just freedom

Years of not taking a load. When I take loads now, its unreal feeling that hot cum shoot inside me from a hung guy with a huge cock head. Love feeling real cock and I can feel the difference. I need a load to feel satisfied.

I don’t want it with a rubber on. No thanks.

6 hours ago, Kxev said:

After years of condom use. I now only a bareback bottom and find it feels like a fetish. Maybe it’s not and just freedom

Years of not taking a load. When I take loads now, its unreal feeling that hot cum shoot inside me from a hung guy with a huge cock head. Love feeling real cock and I can feel the difference. I need a load to feel satisfied.

I don’t want it with a rubber on. No thanks.

Love BB. Are you on PrEP? If so, best to get that out front before you get lots of warning responses. 

The previously posted pic of Brent Corrigan barebacking for the first time in recent years was also with his husband J.J. Knight. So far we have no indication that he does that with everybody or it's a turn in his behavior. Now his hot sexy husband J.J. Knight on the other hand has a history. But one can only guess about Brett at this point.  

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SteveAgain said:

As one who is unable to get PrEP (due to discretion needs), I've wondered if it would be sufficient for the top to be on PrEP? I'd love to try BB.

I would proceed with caution: You'd be putting your health in the hands of strangers.

If you are so discreet that you cannot find a way to get onto PrEP, you shouldn't be having bareback sex in the first place.  There are multiple online ways to get covered, so it's tough for me to believe you can't figure it out.  Here's a good start:

https://www.pleaseprepme.org/online-providers

Health is wealth dude.  Find a way to protect yourself if you're going to fuck raw.

Edited by Benjamin_Nicholas

1 hour ago, SteveAgain said:

As one who is unable to get PrEP (due to discretion needs), I've wondered if it would be sufficient for the top to be on PrEP? I'd love to try BB.

Might your discretion need be that you don’t want it to appear on your health insurance? If so, there might be programs in your area to help with that.

23 hours ago, StLouisOct said:

Might your discretion need be that you don’t want it to appear on your health insurance? If so, there might be programs in your area to help with that.

It's more about being tested every 3 months to make sure the drug isn't destroying your kidneys. Frequent lab visits, then doctor visits to review lab results, etc.

On 12/11/2021 at 10:59 AM, Benjamin_Nicholas said:

I would proceed with caution: You'd be putting your health in the hands of strangers.

If you are so discreet that you cannot find a way to get onto PrEP, you shouldn't be having bareback sex in the first place.  There are multiple online ways to get covered, so it's tough for me to believe you can't figure it out.  Here's a good start:

https://www.pleaseprepme.org/online-providers

Health is wealth dude.  Find a way to protect yourself if you're going to fuck raw.

And to mention: prep doesn’t protect against syphilis. I’ve had a couple clients contact me over the past year (one more recently), and inform me that they tested positive and I should get tested. I’ve come back negative, but it’s still worth realizing that as a BB bottom, your chances are higher of contracting something, even if it’s just Tops you’re fucking with. 

Nothing wrong with BB, but might want to inquire about your partner’s(s) cumings and going’s when not together. And be sure to get anal swabs and not just pee tests. 

43 minutes ago, SteveAgain said:

It's more about being tested every 3 months to make sure the drug isn't destroying your kidneys. Frequent lab visits, then doctor visits to review lab results, etc.

The risk of kidney issues is tiny. Read the studies. It's overblown and quite frankly, for 99% of users, a non-issue. 

You're at greater risk with longterm aspirin usage. 

And if you still really worry, you can use Descovy for PrEP. 

As for the labs, you can do them discretely at any labcorp and consult with a doc online.  

If you're getting HIV tested regularly, it's not much different.

I'm not trying to be difficult, but do think your reasoning is completely silly. I'd rather you make decisions based on actual facts versus what you simply perceive as the truth. 

16 minutes ago, Jarrod_Uncut said:

And to mention: prep doesn’t protect against syphilis. I’ve had a couple clients contact me over the past year (one more recently), and inform me that they tested positive and I should get tested. I’ve come back negative, but it’s still worth realizing that as a BB bottom, your chances are higher of contracting something, even if it’s just Tops you’re fucking with. 

Nothing wrong with BB, but might want to inquire about your partner’s(s) cumings and going’s when not together. And be sure to get anal swabs and not just pee tests. 

Agree with everything you posted. 

It's also why a doc who's aware of bareback activity might add Doxy into the PrEP mix.