So I finally have the money to hire, but I don't want to anymore. huh?

Merboy
This topic is 927 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yeah, it's confusing for me too.  And Good Lord knows I need a fuck for the ages.  Alas, I am just as dry as Joan Rivers' old coochie was.  I mean there are like cobwebs up into my crackhole.  Be careful if you're ever walking or jogging behind me at the park - you never know, a dizzying plethora of little baby bats may fly outta my ass...

My G spot is like Amelia Earhart.  No one's ever found it, and no one's ever gone looking for it ever since...

Today's a Joan Rivers day.  But what days aren't?  Anyway, I digress...

Picture it.  Sicily, 1903... I set sail for the New World... wait, uhhh, wrong story.  Scratch that.

Picture it.  The Divided States of America: 2021, a nation of gay heroes, overly spray tanned villains, Instahoes, Instabros, and Friends of Dorothy - and that, kids, over there is the wholesome little town of West Hollywood, hahahahahaha...

ok, so where am I going w/ this?  i dunno really, but I just want to appreciate each and every one of you for making this forum SO MUCH MORE than a site for Cum Guzzling and Butt Pirate Plunging.... you make coming here a real treat.

Just a round of appreciation for y'all:

You are STRONG.  You are GORGEOUS.  You are FIERCE.  And you can BE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE...

Be you, boo.  ❤️

That's all...

Oh and this - just cuz:

Hot-Men-Casual-Shorts-Men-s-Sexy-Shorts-

ya know's what i means, jelly beans?!  eww.. ronald reagan.  lol.

1 hour ago, Merboy said:

Yeah, it's confusing for me too.  And Good Lord knows I need a fuck for the ages.  Alas, I am just as dry as Joan Rivers' old coochie was.  I mean there are like cobwebs up into my crackhole.  Be careful if you're ever walking or jogging behind me at the park - you never know, a dizzying plethora of little baby bats may fly outta my ass...  Today's a Joan Rivers day.  But what days aren't? 

2153902.gif

2172971.gif

Edited by samhexum

1 hour ago, Merboy said:

Yeah, it's confusing for me too.  And Good Lord knows I need a fuck for the ages.  Alas, I am just as dry as Joan Rivers' old coochie was.  I mean there are like cobwebs up into my crackhole.  Be careful if you're ever walking or jogging behind me at the park - you never know, a dizzying plethora of little baby bats may fly outta my ass...

My G spot is like Amelia Earhart.  No one's ever found it, and no one's ever gone looking for it ever since...

Today's a Joan Rivers day.  But what days aren't?  Anyway, I digress...

Picture it.  Sicily, 1903... I set sail for the New World... wait, uhhh, wrong story.  Scratch that.

Picture it.  The Divided States of America: 2021, a nation of gay heroes, overly spray tanned villains, Instahoes, Instabros, and Friends of Dorothy - and that, kids, over there is the wholesome little town of West Hollywood, hahahahahaha...

ok, so where am I going w/ this?  i dunno really, but I just want to appreciate each and every one of you for making this forum SO MUCH MORE than a site for Cum Guzzling and Butt Pirate Plunging.... you make coming here a real treat.

Just a round of appreciation for y'all:

You are STRONG.  You are GORGEOUS.  You are FIERCE.  And you can BE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE...

Be you, boo.  ❤️

That's all...

Oh and this - just cuz:

Hot-Men-Casual-Shorts-Men-s-Sexy-Shorts-

ya know's what i means, jelly beans?!  eww.. ronald reagan.  lol.

All your colorful language on here is a pretty good indication: @Merboyneeds to get laid...today! Sieze the day young man...or rather the dick! 😉

Don't do something just for the sake of doing it.  Do it when it's right for you.  It's great you now have the funds to support the activity.  Keep that money aside and while you're at it...  keep saving.  When the time is right, you'll have the funds.  

I could have done something this past weekend, but instead saved the money and will be going to Ft Lauderdale this weekend for a weekend in Wilton Manor hitting up Johnson's, LeBoy, and Boardwalk in addition to the normal activities at the Manor, Georgie's, the Eagle and Hunter's.  

19 hours ago, RadioRob said:

Don't do something just for the sake of doing it.  Do it when it's right for you.  It's great you now have the funds to support the activity.  Keep that money aside and while you're at it...  keep saving.  When the time is right, you'll have the funds.  

I could have done something this past weekend, but instead saved the money and will be going to Ft Lauderdale this weekend for a weekend in Wilton Manor hitting up Johnson's, LeBoy, and Boardwalk in addition to the normal activities at the Manor, Georgie's, the Eagle and Hunter's.  

Full report, please!

On 10/24/2021 at 3:15 PM, RadioRob said:

Please post a summary of the strip bars you visited last weekend.  Thanks!