Are you back to Hiring Massuers

RandyVue
This topic is 941 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a regular guy for quite sometime and saw him once after my second shot. I got skittish again with the Delta surge, but now having been deemed eligible and received the Booster, I would consider it again. But my go to guy is retiring so that means cultivating another long term kind of relationship which I'm not sure if I have the patience for. So in answering you question, "gotta think about it". Btw I still am not comfortable eating indoors in a restaurant, and I double mask on a plane. 

Hired once since the pandemic began. I did have a second appointment scheduled with a traveling masseur, but he had to reschedule, so never synced-up.  I'm not as into it as much as I used to be. Rates have gone up a lot, and quality has gone down imo.

It’s a question of % vaxxed within the provider’s community, for me. I always travel to them, and can search whatever data is available for their zip.

I’m vaxxed even boosted now, but I have a close friend w/cancer treatment and I must refrain from all extended intimate proximity for Covid, cold, flu, all of it, as long as her white count is perilously low. December I’m hoping.