Cum control during massage

Sfojohn
This topic is 949 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

19 hours ago, Sfojohn said:

I have a problem - even during therapeutic massages, I cum easily on touch, how do I control it? Is there any easy way or tried and tested methods. Or is it actually good that I cum easily :p please advise!!

maybe u can have a happy beginning, middle, and ending! especially if u are also into post-cum cock teasing in your massage - i would prefer this situation than having trouble cumming altogether.

On 9/15/2021 at 1:49 AM, kahuna12345 said:

Does anyone offer this?

Yes, I have clients who cum easily especially during massage. It means they struggle to relax and enjoy the massage. What I do is help them cum immediately before we start (I suck them or wank then off) then they can relax at the start of the massage and build up again to a happy ending. So it’s a happy start and end. 
Another client of mine just enjoys the massage and seems to cum randomly throughout and he’s not bothered by it so nor am I. When he turns over there’s a pool of cum where his cock was on the table. I’ve no idea how he manages to achieve it (he’s youngish, I guess that helps!). I do play with his balls and rim him etc during the massage but I don’t touch his cock while he’s laying on his front. He says it’s the pressure of him laying on it and my touch that prompts him to cum.

However more usual is for the client to tell me if they are getting close and then I back off. I’m experienced at spotting the signs anyway but if they’re getting close I ask them to say “7”. On a scale of 1 to 10 where 10 is you’re cuming and 1 is you’re soft, 7 is the point just before no return so to speak :-). All guys understand that. So if they say 7 I go somewhere else on their body and bring things back to 6….

11 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

Yes, I have clients who cum easily especially during massage. It means they struggle to relax and enjoy the massage. What I do is help them cum immediately before we start (I suck them or wank then off) then they can relax at the start of the massage and build up again to a happy ending. So it’s a happy start and end. 
Another client of mine just enjoys the massage and seems to cum randomly throughout and he’s not bothered by it so nor am I. When he turns over there’s a pool of cum where his cock was on the table. I’ve no idea how he manages to achieve it (he’s youngish, I guess that helps!). I do play with his balls and rim him etc during the massage but I don’t touch his cock while he’s laying on his front. He says it’s the pressure of him laying on it and my touch that prompts him to cum.

However more usual is for the client to tell me if they are getting close and then I back off. I’m experienced at spotting the signs anyway but if they’re getting close I ask them to say “7”. On a scale of 1 to 10 where 10 is you’re cuming and 1 is you’re soft, 7 is the point just before no return so to speak :-). All guys understand that. So if they say 7 I go somewhere else on their body and bring things back to 6….

wow that sounds amazing! 

If your experience is at all similar to mine, your ease of reaching orgasm will diminish as you get older so I say if cumming early isn't causing a problem with the masseur, then just enjoy it.

I saw a masseur a few times who got to the happy ending part early with me and then proceeded to clean me up and give me a good therapeutic massage afterwards.  Had that been in my twenties, I probably would have been ready for a happy ending after having had a happy beginning.  Given that I was considerably older, however, one happy time per hour was all I was good for.  :)

I wasn't uncommon for me to cum more than once during a two hour massage, but not because of over excitement or premature ejaculation. My masseur was very skilled at incorporating my dick and ass into his massage strokes throughout the session as opposed to simply jacking me off at the end.  With the intimate atmosphere and his keen edging techniques (not to mention he was pretty easy on the eyes!), it wasn’t uncommon for me to have a couple of very intense orgasms during the massage, and then likely a third one when we showered together.  

On 9/17/2021 at 10:49 PM, Jamie21 said:

That sounds like a great massage!

On 9/14/2021 at 4:46 PM, Sfojohn said:

Cool does that mean I cum thru out the massage session? I thought cum signals end of the session!

Absolutely not!

When I used to visit a massage retail chain with a membership program, I got therapeutic massages once a month.  After I got to know my regular masseur better, he usually helped me out half way through the massage.  After I would cum, he'd say "Now that we got that after the way, you can really relax as I finish the massage".

I usually book 2 hour sessions.  If I cum at the end of the first hour, I still enjoy an hour of therapeutic massage after that.  When I was in my late 20s, I had one massage where I came over 4 times in 2 hours.  Nowadays it's usually 1 or 0, but it happens about 2/3 way through the session as many times as it happens at the end.