2021 and the industry has changed: SF recommendations?

Joeysf

Hey guys, I know there have been previous open requests for recommendations for SF providers.  But when I look at rent masseur, I see a lot of favorite fellas have disappeared and new faces have popped up.

I'm looking for a birthday treat that features the following:

1. An excellent technical massage that lasts the amount of time it's supposed to last;

2. A friendly guy;

3. Some nice extras;

4. Bonus if he has a beautiful ass and/or big cock.

Anyone in September 2021 that meets these criteria?  Feel free to respond to me directly if you'd get too far into review territory.

Thanks.

On 9/5/2021 at 11:47 AM, Torzan said:

I had two massages on my last visit.  I reccomend Kev.

https://rentmasseur.com/Kev

He gave an amazing massage and was great company.  He had a great space and looked fantastic naked.  If I was back in SF he would be my first call.  

He now requests a picture upfront. I’ll never indulge or encourage such a practice. That’s a deal-breaker for me. 

I have not followed threads on this topic, but there are four possible explanations, three of which are more palatable than the other.

A good explanation: He's cautious about his own safety.  He's trying to get a vibe on who this person really is and whether he should invite the client into his home.

A good explanation: He has a day job and he has to maintain some level of discretion and wants to make sure the client isn't his boss or the guy who is in the next cubicle.

A good explanation: He is running a business and wants to make sure the guy is a real person who is actually going to show up and pay help him pay the rent.

A bad explanation: He wants the client to be hot.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/27/2022 at 11:43 AM, Kody S said:

I completely understand YMMV.  However, consistent service one client to the next is (for me) one sign of a trusted professional. 

I know this probably isn’t what you meant in this particular case since it seems like the inconsistency for SFGoodBoy goes to areas beyond the massage skills and extras, but you spurred some thinking on my end:

I think consistency is important when it comes to massage skills and overall demeanor towards clients, but is it a little unreasonable to expect consistency when it comes to “extras”? If I’m seeing a massage provider, the primary goal is to get a massage, and anything beyond that is extra, even if I’m paying for a sensual/erotic massage, because I think that choreographing everything that you expect to happen kind of ruins the experience. If it proceeds to the point of full on penetrative sex, I mean, everyone has a preference/position right, and we can’t expect a provider who prefers bottoming to top a client or a provider who doesn’t like to receive oral sex to want to let their client do that with them.

So when someone says “the extras were good”, it’s really subjective to what that person brought to the table and whether it was a match with the provider’s preferences. That’s why I appreciate when I reach out for more specifics on someone’s experience with a provider, so I have a better idea of what to expect (or what not to expect!) before deciding if I want to take a chance or not.

Maybe I was lucky in that I think I hired him not long after he started doing massage, but I found him to be a pleasant person.

I'm curious as to the "lecture" after the orgasm.  I assume that his intent was to convey information he thought could benefit the client, like a change in diet or something might enhance someone's pleasure?  Was it the actual information he provided that felt insulting, or the way that information was delivered, or what?

1 hour ago, maninsoma said:

Maybe I was lucky in that I think I hired him not long after he started doing massage, but I found him to be a pleasant person.

I'm curious as to the "lecture" after the orgasm.  I assume that his intent was to convey information he thought could benefit the client, like a change in diet or something might enhance someone's pleasure?  Was it the actual information he provided that felt insulting, or the way that information was delivered, or what?

the way that information was delivered  DING!

Condescending.