2021 and the industry has changed: SF recommendations?

Joeysf

sfgoodboy lectured me DURING the massage : about my breathing and how I wasn't following his exact instructions closely enough to satisfy him. He was really ranting that day, but he was really sweet and easy-going when I saw him for the first time a year earlier.

He seems to be moody and unpredictable. He's a professional dancer, so his art might put him into certain moods. It seemed like he hated me the second time but liked me enough the first time to engage in some very pleasurable oral activities. So YMMV just as mine did. 

On 7/28/2022 at 2:42 PM, xax said:

I know this probably isn’t what you meant in this particular case since it seems like the inconsistency for SFGoodBoy goes to areas beyond the massage skills and extras, but you spurred some thinking on my end:

I think consistency is important when it comes to massage skills and overall demeanor towards clients, but is it a little unreasonable to expect consistency when it comes to “extras”? If I’m seeing a massage provider, the primary goal is to get a massage, and anything beyond that is extra, even if I’m paying for a sensual/erotic massage, because I think that choreographing everything that you expect to happen kind of ruins the experience. If it proceeds to the point of full on penetrative sex, I mean, everyone has a preference/position right, and we can’t expect a provider who prefers bottoming to top a client or a provider who doesn’t like to receive oral sex to want to let their client do that with them.

So when someone says “the extras were good”, it’s really subjective to what that person brought to the table and whether it was a match with the provider’s preferences. That’s why I appreciate when I reach out for more specifics on someone’s experience with a provider, so I have a better idea of what to expect (or what not to expect!) before deciding if I want to take a chance or not.

Yes and I would agree on extras.  I guess I was thinking more of consistency on the basic massage or the basics of “what paid for” which would not include extras. I do agree with you that the unexpected or the “will he” or “won’t he” is part of the “excitement” and that would not be consistent person to person. 

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...