411 on BoiCalvin NYC

letsgetnaked

I haven't seen him since pre-pandemic so it's been over a year and a half, but he was pretty good then. I hired him at least 3-4 times, which is a lot for me with one guy. (I like variety lol) Sorry to hear that he apparently has some issues to work through (or whatever is going on with him). I would recommend him based on my experience but again, it's been at least 18 months since I've hired him. Feel free to DM if you wish to share any updates. I'm just curious and wish him well.

32 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

He recently messaged me on Grindr with a request for some serious abuse and begging me to take ownership.

Above and beyond what I would call fantasy play.

So...yeah. He's a hard pass for me.

Pity. Was a nice kid at one time.

But there's some demons haunting this one.

I am not going to make unfounded accusations or uninformed smears against someone. I will only relate what I know because I have directly witnessed it.

He has definitely fallen into an ugly form of recreational substance abuse. Let me leave it at that. As i said: first hand knowledge.

• 2 months later...

I met him in DC during the summer of 2019.  Our session was basic and he was pretty mechanical so I never tried to meet him again.  I never knew of any personal issues he had but that might explain a few things.  He was a very nice and cordial guy though.  He does look A LOT better in his new photos so it looks like he's doing well.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just saw on his ad this posted:

Enjoy pretty much everything except partying; I no longer PNP anymore.

Hoping for his sake it's true. Especially because he states on his ad he's a nursing student. Because if he ever got in legal trouble related to drugs all that time and money spent would go instantly down the drain.

• 3 months later...