Waxing services w Extras-Los Angeles

JayMR07

Last time I was in LA, I totally lucked out and found Gregg Girard. I booked an appointment for a Brazilian waxing and was completely satisfied with the session. He's a sweet, sensual daddy-type, very skilled and professional; he works out of a well-appointed studio in his house in Miracle Mile. He does sugaring (which I prefer), and he has a confident, gentle touch; minimal discomfort and very thorough. I was very happy with the results. 

In addition to waxing, he also does massage, body grooming and hairstyling; I so wish I had gotten a massage as well. As for extras, I have a feeling it's a YMMV situation.

His website is https://privetprofgromin.wixsite.com/g3studioinla.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 10:02 PM, JayMR07 said:

Anyone know of any guys that offer waxing services? Bonus if they enjoy a little play time before or after 

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/bts/d/los-angeles-best-m4male-waxing-body/7379990370.html

ive been to Victor from this CL ad, as well as Gregg who was recommended from another member. Both do a good job 

pardon my ignorance here, coz am one of those folks that don't have much hair to need waxing...but is it actually pleasurable to have playtime post-waxing? wouldn't one's bits and pieces be all 'raw' (no pun intended) from all the hair being pulled out of your skin (just thinking about Steve Carrell's 'Kelly Clarkson' moment)? maybe doing it pre-waxing makes sense, but was just curious what people's experiences of this are like

uFUjDGv.gif

6 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

pardon my ignorance here, coz am one of those folks that don't have much hair to need waxing...but is it actually pleasurable to have playtime post-waxing? wouldn't one's bits and pieces be all 'raw' (no pun intended) from all the hair being pulled out of your skin (just thinking about Steve Carrell's 'Kelly Clarkson' moment)? maybe doing it pre-waxing makes sense, but was just curious what people's experiences of this are like

uFUjDGv.gif

I think most guys like someone handling their dicks, no matter the situation. There's usually a bit of lotion or balm to help remove any residual wax and to soothe the skin; definitely makes you feel better. 

• 3 weeks later...

I actually went to both https://totallysmoothskin.com/ and Gregg https://privetprofgromin.wixsite.com/g3studioinla. and I would say that Gregg was 1000x better than totally smooth skin.

Gregg was friendly, knowledgeable, and took his time opposite of what totallysmoothskin was! He also offered better waxing services and prices. I would totally recommend Gregg in a heartbeat and already booked my next appointment! 

• 4 months later...
On 10/14/2021 at 1:15 PM, Francis said:

I actually went to both https://totallysmoothskin.com/ and Gregg https://privetprofgromin.wixsite.com/g3studioinla. and I would say that Gregg was 1000x better than totally smooth skin.

Gregg was friendly, knowledgeable, and took his time opposite of what totallysmoothskin was! He also offered better waxing services and prices. I would totally recommend Gregg in a heartbeat and already booked my next appointment! 

do you tip him? i wasn't sure what's protocol for private waxing

6 hours ago, Ben3345 said:

do you tip him? i wasn't sure what's protocol for private waxing

I go to a private guy in his own home and always leave about 15-20% (always cash) as an extra thank-you....his prices are very reasonable and he's friendly, thorough, experienced, and professional.....I'm grateful I found him.....definitely no "extras" happen and I don't expect it with him

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/14/2021 at 1:15 PM, AsianGuyCA said:

I booked a wax appointment with Gregg Girard based on the recommendations in this thread. Gregg did a great job. I even waxed my balls and shaft for the first time (in addition to my usual back and hole and booty trim). I loved the result and couldn’t stop feeling myself for a whole week. And at my next massage the masseur commented about how smooth I was down there. Thanks very much to all who left their feedback. 

16 hours ago, TectonicThrust said:

I booked a wax appointment with Gregg Girard based on the recommendations in this thread. Gregg did a great job. I even waxed my balls and shaft for the first time (in addition to my usual back and hole and booty trim). I loved the result and couldn’t stop feeling myself for a whole week. And at my next massage the masseur commented about how smooth I was down there. Thanks very much to all who left their feedback. 

I love it when this forum does what it's supposed to. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2023 at 2:00 PM, TectonicThrust said:

Yay im so glad! Ive been going to him for around year now and he always takes care of me! 

Is waxing also a code for providing extras? I can't stand that everyone has different intentions and expectations. It is what it is I guess.

I help clients shave and wax, but I took that service off because some men seemed to excited and creepy about it. One client wanted me to probe him with his razor, and I suppose the cheap Gillette razor had some sentimental value because he went berserk the next day texting me that he couldn't find it and thought I stole it. 

54 minutes ago, Vulgarii said:

Is waxing also a code for providing extras?

I didn’t intend for “waxing” to sound like a code for something else in my comment. I went to Gregg for a legitimate wax and I got a legitimate wax. I always get hard when I’m waxed and sometimes it has led to play but that has never been something that was offered as a service to me.