If you had to marry one woman (not for intimacy but just to be her husband in other ways), who would that woman be, and why?

Merboy
This topic is 947 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For me, it would be her.  Miss Netherlands of 2011.  She's an absolute angel.  I'd buy her everything she ever wanted, and let her sleep with any man she wanted.  Or woman.  I'd be there to cuddle, watch horror flicks, take her shopping, treat her to expensive dinners and spas and vacations all over the world.  (That is, if I am the wealthiest dude on Earth lol.)

4hnerrkc628w4wn6.jpg?djet1p5k

My closest friend; who I met at summer camp when we were both 7...  the first person I came out to...  yearly travel buddy to Vegas (shared love of cheap slot machines, martini's, and people watching)...  closest confident, the person I talked to about boyfriend problems...  the person who knew most about me except for me... and who supported, laughed with me and at me at my adventures, mistakes...   the baby sister in a large Italian family with many older brothers (who more than once took me aside to talk about the dowry that would come my way if I would only take her off their hands)...   without hesitation, Marie...  

1 hour ago, WilliamM said:

With Queen Elizabeth?

Yes, I don’t need any gold digging royal chasing me for my money and trying to marry up to improve their station 🤣