Gay alphas. Omg.

Merboy
This topic is 996 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

1 hour ago, Merboy said:

Saw this and had to post.  Dayum that dude on the far right.  Good lord he is hot.  Is he a top?!?

Which one is your favorite? 🏳️‍🌈

128B19E5-0F42-4CFF-82A9-A7397DF7A028.jpeg

The guy on the right. Uh, no, the guy on the left. Oh, wait, no, the guy in back with his arms crossed. OMG, I just noticed the one kneeling in front!

1 minute ago, friendofsheila said:

"Alpha"?  Is this supposed to mean strong, dominant guys?  

I won't believe that since 2 seconds after this photo was snapped they probably all broke into a chorus of "I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Out of My Hair".  :)

That or "Mr. Goldstone".  lol.  have a spare rib mr. goldstone... tell me any little thing that I can dooooo....

4 hours ago, Merboy said:

Dayum that dude on the far right.  Good lord he is hot.  Is he a top?!? Which one is your favorite? 🏳️‍🌈

More likely there are no tops in that picture (even less "Alphas") but if I have to guess, and have hopes, that 1 of them is a top, I would say it's the only guy who is not muscled and not wearing a tank top - back there just wearing a normal red shirt - because he doesn't need to overcompensate for masculinity. Moreover, he's wearing his necklace over his shirt which in some places is code for "I'm from the hood!"

57 minutes ago, lonely_john said:

More likely there are no tops in that picture (even less "Alphas") but if I have to guess, and have hopes, that 1 of them is a top, I would say it's the only guy who is not muscled and not wearing a tank top - back there just wearing a normal red shirt - because he doesn't need to overcompensate for masculinity. Moreover, he's wearing his necklace over his shirt which in some places is code for "I'm from the hood!"

Yes that actually makes a lot of sense.  It would seem that the least overcompensating is really the ferocious mind-blowing powerful top 🙂

53 minutes ago, Deadlift1 said:

Beautiful men.  

I've been to Manhattan in the summer - years ago - by the Chelsea area or the West Side Highway.  Up along those parks.  They really do look like that - all of them.  Even the ones that are not ripped beyond belief are breathtaking.

58 minutes ago, Deadlift1 said:

The only alpha might be the right side rear with a beige sleeve less t shirt.  He actually could be the guy to his right twin brother

Yeah I could see that.  Those two look "straight" and I hate to use that word... except there's something about the really tight shorts of the far right dude.  It's too emphasized.  Do any of you think any of these guys are straight because I really think they're all gay - even though they look very macho.

Edited by Merboy
Made a mistake sorry

On 8/22/2021 at 2:04 AM, RJD said:

you are my everything - thank u ❤️

On 8/22/2021 at 12:30 AM, azdr0710 said:

Image search quickly brought me to the dude on the far right's IG page with the caption, "Madonna, we're ready for you" for the picture, posted in June, 2019.....he's a Londoner with an OF page and the whole bit....

This dude is delicious af.  thank u

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2021 at 4:18 PM, Merboy said:

Saw this and had to post.  Dayum that dude on the far right.  Good lord he is hot.  Is he a top?!?

Which one is your favorite? 🏳️‍🌈

128B19E5-0F42-4CFF-82A9-A7397DF7A028.jpeg

OMG @Merboy you just helped me visualize my fantasy!!!!! Yes! One by one they can all take their turn on me!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

On 9/8/2021 at 10:50 AM, Cure69 said:

OMG @Merboy you just helped me visualize my fantasy!!!!! Yes! One by one they can all take their turn on me!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

and what's great is that I think (not 100% sure about all of them) but i think they are gay which makes the fantasy really really possible, right? 😈