Madrid’s going rates and recommendations in 2021?

Erid

Going to Madrid later this year. Just curious what are the average going rates for hiring in Madrid in 2021?

Mostly looking for European looking top guys (or Latino with Euro look)

if you have any provider recommendations, please share as well.

Edited by Erid

• Erid changed the title to Madrid’s going rates and recommendations in 2021?

i spent 6 weeks in spain this summer ... Madrid, Seville, Barcelona ... lots were asking 200 euros (about $240 at the exchange rate) ... most quickly came down to $100 ... while Sauna Adan has closed, some of the guys have moved over to the daddy saunas working a bit more discretely ... and the old 50 to play 80 to come rule of thumb seems to be holding

• 2 weeks later...

200 Euros has reared it's head all over Europe since the lockdown ended. Hopefully it won't last but it may. I suspect a lot of Romanians and Brazilians are not getting into western countries easily now so that may be also affecting the market, especially saunas. I know a lot of Czechs have also started advertising on Rentman for a couple years. Prague now has two full pages on RM and i think Paris has several more. They may be more more legit since they have to pay up to $100 a month and are somewhat policed while ads on Hunqz are often free and stay forever with little policing. Still Hunqz has many more guys. I think "daddy saunas" must mean normal gay saunas with older clients.  

Edited by tassojunior

• 1 month later...
On 9/15/2021 at 8:34 PM, thickornotatall said:

Just before lock down I was paying 150-200 Euros in Madrid and Barcelona......I met quite a few Tim Tales guys and the were 150 Euros -200....In Paris about the same...London too..I mostly looked for Tim Tales men and didn't mind if they were higher....Quantity and quality...Can't wait to go back..

Are you using the Tim Tales reference as in guys who are in his films or as a generic descriptor as in "really hung"?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How POC (people of color) get treated sexually in Spain? Just wondering. Has anyone had any bad exprience with a provider from online or at sauna?

I was told by a friend that Barcelona has more lighter skin tone people and less poc.

Edited by menaughty

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/9/2021 at 7:36 AM, CHIberia said:

Can you elaborate? I'm not familiar with daddy saunas. Thanks.

Sauna Octopus and to a more extreme extent Prinicpe ae the 'daddy saunas' with more old guys and those who like them ... you'll find a few pay to play types there

Sauna Gran Via has more of the pay to play guys these days

On 9/16/2023 at 10:14 AM, excelntsvc said:

Sauna Octopus and to a more extreme extent Prinicpe ae the 'daddy saunas' with more old guys and those who like them ... you'll find a few pay to play types there

Sauna Gran Via has more of the pay to play guys these days

Can you please elaborate on your experience with Sauna Gran Via?