Alpha Men’s Spa (NYC)

RBENJI

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just tried Burt. He looks as described- tall and lanky, slim but in shape. His crazy long arms some how can cover my entire back. I’d say he’s more sensual vs therapeutic, if you’d like to relax then he’s surely your guy. If you want something harder and closer to actual sports massage than I’d skip him.

• 1 month later...

Just had a last minute session with Royal and I wouldn't repeat, not even for half price. Massage was meh and the ending, rushed. It takes me a while to get over the edge and things got pretty lazy and sloppy. 

Went in for MT to help get me there and my hand was smacked away. I know how to take a hint and I respect boundaries but it was just really unnecessary. 

I can say the only great person at Alpha is Adrian. Even tho I live across the street, I will be frequenting anywhere else but here. 

Edited by Beef-a-roni

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/3/2022 at 5:09 PM, urbanfetish said:

I had a session with Bert this afternoon. The beginning started out pretty good but the end of the massage was rather lackluster. Can't say much more but feel free to DM if you'd like. 

Oh.. that sucks, my experiences with Bert have always been fantastic and satisfying. Were you "going for it" too much or too hard? 

On 12/2/2021 at 8:58 PM, Beef-a-roni said:

Just had a last minute session with Royal and I wouldn't repeat, not even for half price. Massage was meh and the ending, rushed. It takes me a while to get over the edge and things got pretty lazy and sloppy. 

Went in for MT to help get me there and my hand was smacked away. I know how to take a hint and I respect boundaries but it was just really unnecessary. 

I can say the only great person at Alpha is Adrian. Even tho I live across the street, I will be frequenting anywhere else but here. 

I think people should keep their hands to themselves UNLESS they know for sure (or have discussed before hand) if the masseur is okay with MT. You can’t just put your hands on someone and then feel a type of way when they’re not receptive to it (even if that person is giving you a massage). Perhaps I’m different.

On 3/6/2022 at 1:21 PM, Hathor said:

Oh.. that sucks, my experiences with Bert have always been fantastic and satisfying. Were you "going for it" too much or too hard? 

No, I don't think so. I generally start out with a subtle gesture or two and work my way up from there if they are open to more. I'm not one to be grabby, especially with someone new to me. 

17 hours ago, urbanfetish said:

No, I don't think so. I generally start out with a subtle gesture or two and work my way up from there if they are open to more. I'm not one to be grabby, especially with someone new to me. 

I hope it wasn't an outright bad experience, I feel bad in a way because I get massages from him everytime I'm in Manhattan and besides the great massage he is attentive, addressing me by name and little things like that. I suppose is a matter of chemistry which may or not exist with every client he may have. 

On 10/13/2021 at 12:23 AM, lamk59229b said:

Just tried Burt. He looks as described- tall and lanky, slim but in shape. His crazy long arms some how can cover my entire back. I’d say he’s more sensual vs therapeutic, if you’d like to relax then he’s surely your guy. If you want something harder and closer to actual sports massage than I’d skip him.

Bert got big hands and knows how to use it, he can switch to erotic massage while the others only stay in sensual. I wouldn’t know if he is good or bad at deep tissue (because I don’t like it) but what I know is that I float away out of there.

@Hathor, it is cool if others don’t have the same experience with him, everyone’s got a different opinion and you shouldn’t feel any type of way because someone doesn’t like your favorite masseur 😂🤣😂🤣

Edited by DapperGent

• 1 month later...

I just went in to see what Alpha's about. I had Adrien, he asked me how I want my massage, and yet he didn't deliver. It was too soft for my liking. The HE was good enough but I really miss Alex at Utopia. He to me was the hottest, and the best. It's so tough replacing him!