Alpha Men’s Spa (NYC)

RBENJI

Just got a massage with Fernando (Colombian). Very strong technical massage not sensual but it might be be I guess if the chemistry is right . Nice personality. The room was on the hot side and he dripped some sweat on me . That was the only thing that I wasn’t crazy about. I would repeat because the massage is solid for the price and cleanliness of this place . Fernando is about 30 average high average looks . Simple down to earth guy . 

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2021 at 9:30 AM, Mustang said:

So consolidated feedback from several threads looks like Alpha has:

• Adrian from the Caribbean
  • Tim - African American
  • Royal - African American
  • Bert/Albert - Latino

I'll probably go over this week and just do 'Next Available' and see what I get.

Alpha update: 
Adrian (Curazao) and Eric (Chinese) quit, right now there's only Royal (Black Trinitarian), Bert (Cuban/German/PR), Rodrigo (who used to be in Shangrila, Brazilian) and Diego (Venezuelan). Diego is new hands but his thick accent, broad shoulders, dark mustache and handsome make up for it. Bert is still the best there, specially for sensual mixed with therapeutic but, is always fun to rotate and see what you've got! 

Edited by Hathor

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/26/2022 at 12:08 AM, Hathor said:

Alpha update: 
Adrian (Curazao) and Eric (Chinese) quit, right now there's only Royal (Black Trinitarian), Bert (Cuban/German/PR), Rodrigo (who used to be in Shangrila, Brazilian) and Diego (Venezuelan). Diego is new hands but his thick accent, broad shoulders, dark mustache and handsome make up for it. Bert is still the best there, specially for sensual mixed with therapeutic but, is always fun to rotate and see what you've got! 

Wow @Hathor it's been too long, must visit Bert again... miss his big... hands :-D

On 7/23/2022 at 9:21 AM, ultraswim1 said:

Anyone have experience with Diego? 

I’ve seen him once (booked a session through RM instead of the spa). His English is limited but strong enough for basic communication. The massage was more sensual than deep tissue, but overall I was very happy with the session and would repeat.  

1 hour ago, Otterlybelievable said:

I’ve seen him once (booked a session through RM instead of the spa). His English is limited but strong enough for basic communication. The massage was more sensual than deep tissue, but overall I was very happy with the session and would repeat.  

What's his RM ad?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2022 at 11:21 AM, ultraswim1 said:

Bump. Anyone been to Diego or Bert lately? Thinking of stopping in this week…

@ultraswim1@pfeif Both are great but different. Diego is newer either at Alpha or as masseur because even if the sensual is delicious, there is not a lot of technique. Bert has been there longer or working longer a masseur because he is very assertive in taking charge, knows what he is doing and because he is tall, he extend both arms and able to play I mean, massage, two areas of your body at once!!!

Try both if you can, otherwise, it will be a matter of preference… Diego is medium height, muscular, tattooed arms, black hair and facial hair gorgeous smile but like @madmen said, his broken English could be challenging if you plan to communicate with him beyond the basics. Bert is significantly taller, above 6 feet, slim, clean-shaven and shaved smooth body.  He says he is a Latin mix, but his accent and looks seem to me more like Egyptian, Greek, or Sicilian, you’ll know what I mean when you meet him.

On 7/30/2022 at 11:21 AM, ultraswim1 said:

Bump. Anyone been to Diego or Bert lately? Thinking of stopping in this week…

How was it? Who you had? I find Diego more attractive, so sexy, he looks like his pictures, sweet and very courteous even with his broken English. Bert is more good boy kinda of look, he stands tall like a tower, somewhat exotic, not my preference but is the use of his hands and all the places it reaches is what makes me book him, too.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, ChelseaBoy said:

Any reviews of Bert’s technique - both of physical and sensual?

Light pressure, long strokes from your butt to the top of your shoulders, sometimes just rests his hands on your back without applying too much of iso pressure. Focuses on your glutes and runs his fingers down your anus, repeatedly. Other rather strange if not sensual technique: takes one leg diagonally away from the other off the table and applies static pressure on your hamstrings. Sweet guy, but not the best massage therapist. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2022 at 2:28 PM, ChelseaBoy said:

Any reviews of Bert’s technique - both of physical and sensual?

I only wish Bert would be in RM... Back to my hotel room and wanted to share this before passing out, what a hot experience. Sucks to arrive late to a booking, but he was just open the door and receives you with a smile, call me by my name and ask me how I've been? Is nice being called by your alleged name and when apologizing for arriving late, he only he replies if I wanted to use the restroom before the session, that's manners!

Purple light and aromatherapy, the wireless charging station is still there, but now there's crystal quartz which adds to the niceness. I don't love to wait 5 minute on the table, but as many of us will attest, he makes it up by generously offering his nutsack, before he puts on the oil... What can I say about his long arms covering and strong hands reaching me all over... Compared to last time I came to NY so about a month before I left, his routine is different but, I couldn't keep track with what he was doing because the blend sensuality and medium-deep pressure stress-relaxing massage just leave you floating out of the building. If you're a new client, you need to be upfront in what you expect the massage to be, because otherwise it will be a conventional and far more proper than the one I had. Definetively Recommend.