Celebrity Dating Game With Carson Kressley

Lazarus

I recently had the misfortune of watching Celebrity Dating Game hosted by Zooey Deschanel & Michael Bolton (whose singing & presence is cringeworthy). The contestant was Carson Kressley & there were 3  “bachelors” competing to go out on a date with him. Although I found Carson somewhat funny & amusing, I was wondering: of all the guys they could have picked to be a contestant…why they chose Carson?  

6 hours ago, Lazarus said:

I recently had the misfortune of watching Celebrity Dating Game hosted by Zooey Deschanel & Michael Bolton (whose singing & presence is cringeworthy). The contestant was Carson Kressley & there were 3  “bachelors” competing to go out on a date with him. Although I found Carson somewhat funny & amusing, I was wondering: of all the guys they could have picked to be a contestant…why they chose Carson?  

'Cringeworthy' is indeed the perfect adjective for this show. 

On 7/5/2021 at 12:34 PM, Lazarus said:

I viewed this segment last evening (7.6.21) and my thoughts were similiarl to yours.  Carson has never been one actor with whom I could connect,  but I am glad that he chose #3, for he was the man for whom I rooted to get the opportunity to date this celeb.

I did not like the moderator or Michael Bolton, a great singer who seemed to have a physical ailment of sorts or an acute lack of energy. 

Perhaps I just should not have continued watching last eve.

Edited by Axiom2001

The show is so horrendously BAD, I can't STOP watching.....

Poor Michael Bolton,  how far you have fallen....

And I've never seen uglier shoes than the ones Zoey wears..... They are like a school marm.....

And that stupid question: do you know who I am and why ?      Yeah asshole, Michael basically told you !

I think they are testing it, but someone tell the network, IT FAILED the TEST....

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, Burgesslisa said:

Carson Kressley certainly brings his own unique charm and humor to the table, which could be why he was selected as a contestant.

I've never seen the show, but I will say I've met Carson several times, ( as he is close friends with Tom Filicia ) who I know well from the industry. Carson definitely is sharp witted and entertaining. Considerably less "camp" in person than he performs in public. I have always enjoyed his company. So I can see why he'd be a good choice for any show, although he is perpetually single.