Hungmatt NYC

kaboom35

On 5/26/2023 at 8:52 AM, dlee02 said:

Have an appointment set with Matt this weekend... looking forward to it 😜

Totally blew me off at the time of the appointment. Was communicative all the way up to the scheduled time and then radio silence. That's not even just bad practice but downright rude.

And WTF with the 3 replies from newbies in succession?

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, MiamiDad1 said:

I met with Matt last night for a couple hours. Handsome guy and didn’t disappoint in bed. Great cock and bottomed for me. I may book an overnight tonight. I’ll let you know how it goes. 

wait!.....what?.......

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/121720-hungmatt-name-changeback-on-the-scene/#comment-1712081

Since I made my post yesterday, @MiamiDad1 has deleted the relevant posts that confirmed he was, in fact, HungMatt. In the linked 2020 thread, he replied to @T_dl explaining why he blocked him. In this current thread, Miami was posting about a fantastic meet with Matt. Unfortunately, all posts are now gone. Busted!!

28 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

Since I made my post yesterday, @MiamiDad1 has deleted the relevant posts that confirmed he was, in fact, HungMatt. In the linked 2020 thread, he replied to @T_dl explaining why he blocked him. In this current thread, Miami was posting about a fantastic meet with Matt. Unfortunately, all posts are now gone. Busted!!

Thanks for the great detective work!