Do you Charge More for Special Requests?

This topic is 1094 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Dungeons And Dragons Money GIF by Hyper RPG

I was about to book a provider when I asked if he was a Power Top and he said: "that would be $100 more".

I was shocked and I obviously didn't hire but at the same time he proceeded to explain that he would charge more because of the physical stress and that he would be the top basically doing all the work, which I must admit, but it was a big turn-off.

I just told him that I would keep him in mind and let him know.

So, when you face a client who wants more or it's a bit demanding (not me!) and asks you for things such as:

• Roleplay / Verbal,
  • Rimming,
  • Wrestling,
  • Bondage,
  • Kissing,
  • Leather,
  • Toys,
  • Fisting,

Do you charge more for those services?

Edited by lonely_john

4 hours ago, lonely_john said:

I was about to book a provider when I asked if he was a Power Top and he said: "that would be $100 more".

I was shocked and I obviously didn't hire but at the same time the proceeded to explain that he would charge more because of the physical stress and that he would be the top basically doing all the work, which I must admit, but it was a big turn-off.

So, when you face a client who wants more or it's a bit demanding (not me!) and asks you for things such as:

• Roleplay / Verbal,
  • Rimming,
  • Wrestling,
  • Bondage,
  • Kissing,
  • Leather,
  • Toys,
  • Fisting,

Not going to lie, that sounds ridiculous! In my opinion, if you request some sort of scenario that makes me go an extra step I would charge more (such as getting specific toys or fetish items) 

That being said, if you're request is something super minor like being a power top; I would NOT charge extra.

Was he going to buy a pack of Red Bull energy drinks for $100, and plow you? lol

4 hours ago, lonely_john said:

My thoughts exactly. Would also love to hear what others think.

Here’s my thing: I don’t feel like bottoms should “dominate” their tops. I’m not saying that’s what you were doing, but to me it can be a turn off. It’s one thing to ask for what you want, it’s another thing to dictate how a top should fuck you. Let the Top fuck you the way he wants to fuck you. Long as it’s not a case of you needing extra gentle, the idea of “bossing” a top around is somewhat contradictive. 

As for charging more for certain services: Some of those you mentioned are included in some price points, others it isn’t. I don’t charge per “act”, I go by per experience. There’s vanilla experience price and then there’s blow your mind price point. Priced accordingly.

That said, anything too outlandishly freaky... I’ve learned to just not accept. Just because I’m a provider advertising on a site,  doesn’t mean I will agree to any and everything. I no longer agree to do certain activities especially, with new clients. I want to exude the idea of having sex with Trey Songz, not Mr. T 😆 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Jarrod_Uncut

11 hours ago, lonely_john said:

I was shocked and I obviously didn't hire but at the same time the proceeded to explain that he would charge more because of the physical stress and that he would be the top basically doing all the work, which I must admit, but it was a big turn-off.

• Roleplay / Verbal,
  • Rimming,
  • Wrestling,
  • Bondage,
  • Kissing,
  • Leather,
  • Toys,
  • Fisting,

Well I usually don’t but if they ask for certain fetish play that’s going to require me to clean up my place then yes but I wouldn’t  charge anything extra for all the basics  kissing,role play ,leather wrestling etc that just comes with the package 

If it was something so far from the usual and I wasn't comfortable with it, I'd just decline the booking.  I'd never try to add on a premium for anything, however.

Also, when the session is "beyond the norm", whatever that may entail, from my experience a tip is almost always given and never asked for.  So going back to what you're comfortable with; if you are it will show.  If not, you're wasting both your time on a lackluster encounter that will probably be reflected in a negative review.