Hottest Baby Daddy

Lucky
This topic is 5525 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So who do you think is the hottest single baby daddy? I vote for Levi Johnston, the hockey guy you might have heard of out of Alaska. But, don't forget that cute kid that knocked up Jamie Spears. Right now, he's out of the limelight, but look what baby daddy'ing did for Kevin Federline!

More on Levi:

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2008/09/were_sorry_but_palin_babydaddy.html

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There always seem to be sex tapes cropping up of people I don't want to watch, but hopefully somebody in Wasilla AK has a nice shot of Levi naked...or at least a good dick shot. Hope springs eternal. I wonder how Levi feels being the nation's new sex symbol and the object of so much gay lust.

• 2 weeks later...

Allegedly, oxycontin, which is hugely popular in Wassila, and maybe a lttle coke as well. I once rode a train from Fairbanks to Anchorage, stting next to a high school principal from the North Slope. When I suggested that at least that far away from the big cities they wouldn't have a drug problem, he scoffed, saying they had a huge drug problem as the winter darkness caused such intense boredom.

The Enquirer's account of Bristol's impregnation is less than romantic as well. Levi just doesn't come across well..but it is the Enquirer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

During the campaign, there were rumors that Levi was a drug dealer, but now we learn that it's his mom who likes the party favors. By the way, the baby is due on Friday:

More Palin family trouble: Levi's mom's been arrested

By Zaz Hollander | Anchorage Daily News

WASILLA, Alaska — A 42-year-old Wasilla woman was arrested Thursday at her home by Alaska State Troopers with a search warrant in an undercover drug investigation. Sherry L. Johnston was charged with six felony counts of misconduct involving a controlled substance.

Johnston is the mother of Levi Johnston, the Wasilla 18-year-old who received international attention in September when Gov. Sarah Palin and her husband, Todd, announced their teenage daughter was pregnant and he was the father. Bristol Palin, 18, is due on Saturday, according to a recent interview with the governor's father, Chuck Heath.

Troopers served the warrant at Johnston's home at the "conclusion of an undercover narcotics investigation," said a statement issued Thursday by the troopers as part of the normal daily summary of activity around the state.

Troopers charged Johnston with second-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance -- generally manufacturing or delivering drugs -- as well as fourth-degree misconduct involving controlled substances, or possession

I can't believe anyone finds this Levi hot. Although, there are a few men on this board who seem to have an affinity for trailer trash, redneck types.

Levi Thug reminds me of a young Donny Osmond gone bad. Those square faces with brunette hair just don't do it for me.

As for the Palin-related news, it doesn't get much better than this.

From the Labor Law Talk Blog:

The Alaska age of consent laws are unique. The age of consent in Alaska is 16. This is the age at which an individual may consent to have sex with someone over 18, legally, in Alaska. It applies both to heterosexual and homosexual acts.

The minimum age to marry in Alaska is 18. People under the age of 18 can marry with the consent of both parents. The prospective bride and groom should bring certified birth certificates, and their parents should present valid identification.

In Alaska, as in many other states, the laws on statutory rape depend, in part, on the age difference between the two partners. The law recognizes statutory rape only in cases involving an age difference of more than 3 years. A 20 year old man who has sex with a 15 year old girl, in Alaska, is guilty of statutory rape. A 17 year old male who has consensual sex with a 15 year old girl is not guilty of statutory rape, under Alaska law.

First degree sexual abuse of a minor is defined as someone age 16 or older engaging in sexual penetration with a child under the age of 13. This crime carries a sentence of up to 30 years in state prison.

Under the Alaska age of consent laws, it is second degree sexual abuse for someone aged 16 or older to engage in sexual penetration with an individual who is a) at least 3 years younger and b) aged 13, 14 or 15 years old. This crime carries a sentence of up to 10 years in state prison.

Fourth degree sexual abuse occurs when an individual under 16 engages in sexual penetration with someone a) at least 3 years younger and b) under the age of 13. The penalty for this crime is up to one year in state prison.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived