Hottest Baby Daddy

Lucky
This topic is 5525 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From littlelevi.com:

[blockquote]Levi was born February 16, 2006 with skeletal dysplasia. He was born with birth defects and his x-rays looked like a child with “rickets.” It took over a year to get a true diagnosis. Levi has Jansen’s Metaphyseal Chondrodysplasia, a very rare form of debilitating dwarfism. He is the 17th person in the world known to have this type of dwarfism. There are 3 different type of gene mutations that can cause Jansen’s. Levi is the 4th ever documented with his type of mutation, unfortunately it is the most aggressive...In February 2007 Levi had head reconstruction surgery at UAB Children’s Hospital in Birmingham.[/blockquote]

Wow; a kid with debilitating dwarfism is funny stuff, Lucky. x(

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the link to Little Levi's story. Levi and his parents are brave, wonderful people. Perhaps we can turn this thread around, and concentrate on something far more important than Levi Johnston (as cute as he is).

I encourage others to at least go to his website, and read about how far Little Levi has come in life. It's a good alternative to all those sugary Christmas films and TV program.

"I encourage others to at least go to his website, and read about how far Little Levi has come in life."

Alanm, I agree, a beautiful story of a young boy and his loving/caring family. Thanks lucky for sharing that link.

While surfing the cable channels I came across another touching story about young children who have Tourett's syndrome. What remarkable kids these are. They work so hard trying to control their "tics" and not bring attention to themselves. Did anyone else see that special?

Coop

>Rick

>will no doubt come up with a big check for little Levi since

>he is genuinely concerned about him, not just trying to get a

>dig in at me.

It wasn't a "dig." It was just appalling that someone would mock a child with a birth defect. But Alan's right that it's a very uplifting story. He seems like a happy kid in spite of his misfortune.

• 2 months later...

Bristol Dumps Levi

Was it predictable? Maybe so. But I sure was wrong when I predicted that Levi would get an agent and go on to become a teen heart throb. I guess that loose zipper was appealing more to me than others.

But now Star magazine says that Levi is history- no future White House wedding for him:

"Now's Levi's sister, Mercede is telling all exclusively to Star and the picture she paints of life in Wasilla, Alaska is not a pretty one. Bristol, 18, has virtually cut Levi out of the life of their two-month-old son Tripp.

"Levi tries to visit Tripp every single day, but Bristol makes it nearly impossible. She tells him he can't take the baby to our house because she doesn't want him around 'white trash'!" Bristol won't even allow him to watch the baby for a few hours -- unless he's babysitting!"

Archived