What college has the best looking young men?

Merboy
This topic is 1084 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Purely anecdotal, and pretty subjective based on my own tastes, but many moons ago in my undergrad years, we traveled a good bit for matches, tournaments. Granted, most of my interactions were with other ruggers, but the eye does wander.

Other than the ruggers, and based solely on my own experiences playing, and visiting friends, I echo that military academies have some of the most handsome men. Great hair, great smiles, great bodies, and honestly quite friendly. I’d also say, Georgetown, Notre Dame, UMSL, College of Holy Cross, BC, Providence, Ohio State, U of Miami, Colombia all have more than their share of hot men.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@keroscenefire if you were a lifeguard, you must’ve been pretty hunky yourself. (Not trying to imply you’re not now!)

Ah thanks...I was ok looking, I guess? Haha. I did swim and ride my bike a lot but I somehow always had an extra few pounds that even at my fittest couldn't quite get rid of. Definitely not a cut, lean stallion like some of the men I watched over. Haha.

When I was a grad student at Penn, there was a rumor that there were so many good-looking tall blond undergrads there at that time because the dean of admissions favored that type.

He/she must have left because when so was first aware of Penn (Spring 1968) I wasn't all that impressed

Speaking of the Military academies, where has the resident dad of twins in college disappeared to these days? I am sure he would say Annapolis.

I‘ve PM’d Basketballer a few times but received absolutely no response. At the time of his departure, IIRC, he was in process of meeting a man with an eye towards partnership. I assume he’s lost interest in this Forum.

I do not want to think of some of the other possibilities, and would love to hear of his family again.

i guess your type is certainly those who go to SEC schools!!!

I think military service academies will have a number of good looking hunks given the schools' fitness requirements.

but eventually, you gotta look at the face and the southern guys have that locked down tight. i'd say UGA, but Alabama and Ole Miss close.

i hope there's no worse than around DC. masks were such an improvement on these college guys' faces.

amazing how many southern college guys look just like this first one. almost every other one. and you're immediate friends.

d23914a80ae3dbb377e5157874d9b06a.jpg d01fdf8dfb08e567bb14ee20827cc4ec.jpg

not that the rest past the face is so bad down south either:

642cf714061c4a3e15e46861efd4bec1--baseball-boys-baseball-boyfriend.jpgddefe5720888d70b4e52a6fbb5a45d74--backwards-hat-sexy-men.jpg

Edited by tassojunior