Shorter Shorts at the Gym?

Not the gym but I spotted quite the pair while out on a walk yesterday. Bright yellow so you couldn’t miss them. The shorts covered maybe 1/2 inch of leg. Cut so as to create a huge bulge in the front, and on the rear they cut just under a world class bubble butt making the glutes move up and down as he strutted. I’d call them “barely legal.”  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There's an older guy at my gym who works out in what looks to be very short lycra underwear. Saw him go up to a h-u-g-e bodybuilder-looking guy who was grunting during his bench pressing whether he needed to be spotted, but the bodybuilder politely declined.

I'm not sure what's going on with this guy, but I've been tempted to ask. 

Lay Down Round Table GIF by Disciple

I feel like most guys would answer "no" to whatever a guy in short-shorts asks them at the gym. So maybe don't wear them unless you want people to assume you're a bit creepy?

51 minutes ago, thedanNYC said:

There's an older guy at my gym who works out in what looks to be very short lycra underwear. Saw him go up to a h-u-g-e bodybuilder-looking guy who was grunting during his bench pressing whether he needed to be spotted, but the bodybuilder politely declined.

I'm not sure what's going on with this guy, but I've been tempted to ask. 

Lay Down Round Table GIF by Disciple

I feel like most guys would answer "no" to whatever a guy in short-shorts asks them at the gym. So maybe don't wear them unless you want people to assume you're a bit creepy?

Thanks for bringing back an amusing but also off-putting memory for me.  Back when I went to a chain gym versus just using the gym in my condo complex, there was a middle aged guy who was in good shape but was far from an Adonis.  He liked to wear provocative clothing, however, and approached almost every male at the gym at some point.  Some of it was clearly sexually motivated (he managed to give a brief shoulder/neck massage to a very cute guy one morning), but I also think he was just a chatterbox and outgoing so it was natural for him to want to talk with everyone.  Though he never tried to sell anything to me (maybe because it was obvious I wasn't a likely customer), I also heard that he was working a side hustle of attempting to sell "supplements" to bodybuilders. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm a runner.  Running shorts are usually shorter than gym shorts and I love the 5" running shorts for most workouts. I was packing for travel recently and reached into my pile of black running shorts. When I decided to go for a run at my destination, I realized I'd packed split-side 3" racing shorts. That town in Tennessee saw ALL of my thighs.