Who is your favorite athlete (Sexually.....not for real ?)

Yul Moldauer made the US Gymnastics Olympic team.  Was on our NBC sports feed today.

He seems like an awesome guy. 

There is a fun clip of him on Tumblr dancing shirtless with a shirtless Ukranian gymnast, at the World championships banquet. 

The girls (real girls) were screaming with delight!!  Quite a spirited guy.  Hope he does well in Japan.

spacer.png

Here is the link.  Hope it works.

Edited by E.T.Bass
link

13 hours ago, E.T.Bass said:

Yul Moldauer made the US Gymnastics Olympic team.  Was on our NBC sports feed today.

He seems like an awesome guy. 

There is a fun clip of him on Tumblr dancing shirtless with a shirtless Ukranian gymnast, at the World championships banquet. 

The girls (real girls) were screaming with delight!!  Quite a spirited guy.  Hope he does well in Japan.

spacer.png

Here is the link.  Hope it works.

Hmm. Sometimes I feel like having Asian...in the gym!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2023 at 2:03 PM, samhexum said:

Imaging on Curry’s left leg on Saturday night revealed that he partially tore his superior tibiofibular ligaments and interosseous membrane, in addition to incurring a lower leg contusion

I felt very sorry for him when I saw the accident occur!  The Warriors will NOT be in this year's play offs for the NBA Championship!  ...wait until 2024.

Guest PETEPETE
On 5/2/2021 at 7:28 PM, big-n-tall said:

There are many, but one that always jumped out was Gabe Kapler in his prime. I mean he's still a delicious daddy now and I wouldn't turn him away at any age.

gabe2.jpg

gabe1.jpg

gabe4.0.jpg

Very handsome guy, has changed a lot, for a minute didn't think it was the same person, prefer older daddy version over younger one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, BSR said:

Holy Toledo!  I just came across the man of my dreams!!  Professional soccer player Sebastian Lletget was born in San Francisco to 2 Argentine parents.  He's in the news because of some asunto de faldas.  I don't give a sh*t about the details, just glad I saw his gorgeous mug ...

spacer.png

spacer.png

Geesh.  Some guys get all the good genes. 

• 2 months later...
On 5/4/2021 at 9:22 PM, Lucky said:

Gio Urshela

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3OMF8Vm7EYbDNPwvrkW2jjEb_MkTcrp2pLpSfLPLQUeKepbpa&s

Maybe you can kiss it and make it all better.

The Angels announced they’ve placed infielder Gio Urshela on the 10-day injured list with a fractured left pelvis. 

Urshela was forced out of yesterday’s win over the Rangers in the first inning. He was on crutches postgame and imaging has evidently revealed a fracture. The team hasn’t provided any kind of timetable but it seems likely he’ll be out past the minimal ten days.

On 5/4/2021 at 9:22 PM, Lucky said:

Gio Urshela

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3OMF8Vm7EYbDNPwvrkW2jjEb_MkTcrp2pLpSfLPLQUeKepbpa&s

Angels infielder Gio Urshela was placed on the injured list this week due to a pelvic fracture and now it seems like the issue might prevent him from returning again this year. Manager Phil Nevin relayed the news to reporters, including Sarah Valenzuela of the Los Angeles Times. Urshela won’t need surgery but he will need to be shut down for six weeks and then will require at least six weeks of ramp-up time after that. Given that timeline, it will be very difficult for him to make it back to the Angels this year.

I don't pay enough attention to athletes to be able to name specific ones, but I love basketball players.  I know next to nothing about basketball but I like to watch it occasionally because I like watching those beatiful big men run back and forth on the court. 

• 2 weeks later...