What strip clubs are open?

Boy4
This topic is 1089 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would like to use this thread as a bulletin board for clubs that are open... or have announced they are opening.

post announcements if you have have them

i have had my 2nd Pfizer shot and am ready to travel this spring and summer.

Boardwalk Ft. Lauderdale? Anyone been lately?

I was at BW in January. Compared to visits in previous years, it appears they have updated the interiors to give a more posh feel. However, the dancers were even less interactive, the bar prices even more expensive, and the outrageous cut the house demanded AFTER I left the private booths was so off putting. I was in Florida for two weeks. I went to BW once. Spent all the other nights at Johnson's or LeBoy.

I was at BW in January. Compared to visits in previous years, it appears they have updated the interiors to give a more posh feel. However, the dancers were even less interactive, the bar prices even more expensive, and the outrageous cut the house demanded AFTER I left the private booths was so off putting. I was in Florida for two weeks. I went to BW once. Spent all the other nights at Johnson's or LeBoy.

Can I ask how was Leboy? I’d appreciate knowing since I haven’t been since 2019 and then it seemed to be struggling to keep up with Boardwalk and Johnson’s. Wondering if I should stop in when I get into Ft Lauderdale this weekend.

I went to LeBoy twice during my January visit. I'm much more into the jock body type, rather than twink, so LeBoy is usually last on my list. But I went back because the drinks were a great deal and the dancers kept dancing. The fees for private rooms was low. The place was packed, especially the outside patio. Overall, it was still better than BW, despite BW men being more my type

I went to LeBoy twice during my January visit. I'm much more into the jock body type, rather than twink, so LeBoy is usually last on my list. But I went back because the drinks were a great deal and the dancers kept dancing. The fees for private rooms was low. The place was packed, especially the outside patio. Overall, it was still better than BW, despite BW men being more my type

Thank you! After my last visit I had all but written it off, I’ll put it back on the itinerary for now.

How is Johnson’s compared to those other 2? I’m more into the jock type than the twinks too (although a twunk can be hot :-)

Johnson's is doing everything right and the crowds show it. Gorgeous men, great bar service, three men dancing on stage at a time. Private dancers are $20 for an all night wrist band to the house, then $20 per song for the dancer. There is a small cover of $10 on Friday and Saturday nights, but the place is so packed they could even raise the cover.

On my two week trip to Ft Lauderdale in January, I went to Boardwalk once, LeBoy twice, and Johnson's on all the other nights.

Local laws about nudity prevent them from being as famous as the clubs in Montreal or Atlanta, but Johnson's has a great atmosphere and a great location. Management is doing right

• 3 weeks later...

Johnson's is doing everything right and the crowds show it. Gorgeous men, great bar service, three men dancing on stage at a time. Private dancers are $20 for an all night wrist band to the house, then $20 per song for the dancer. There is a small cover of $10 on Friday and Saturday nights, but the place is so packed they could even raise the cover.

On my two week trip to Ft Lauderdale in January, I went to Boardwalk once, LeBoy twice, and Johnson's on all the other nights.

Local laws about nudity prevent them from being as famous as the clubs in Montreal or Atlanta, but Johnson's has a great atmosphere and a great location. Management is doing right

Coming back to thank @Vegas_nw1982 for the spot on intel! Fort Lauderdale truly is like vacationing back in 2019. I was happy to add Leboy back to my list, it was way busier than I’ve ever seen it even in years past. I also ran into a dancer from the Manhattan Monster who was down in Florida to make the cash he still can’t make up north. The few times I ventured to Boardwalk was a waste. It’s weird because the bar is full but most of the dancers were either standing around talking to each other or spending the night sitting on their phones, like why even come to work? Conclusion...Boardwalk was a bust. And then there was Johnson’s where every night ended. In fact on Saturdays, we found ourselves waiting online just to get into the place. That is how crowded it was inside. Of course most are respectful of social distancing and mask wearing but thankfully no one in our party has gotten ill since the trip. All in all the trip was a great reprieve!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know the status of Twist in Miami? More specifically is the Tiki room open?

Good question. According to the Twist website and facebook page, Twist continues to operate. What is less clear is whether they still have the gogo boys dancing in the bungalow/tiki bar in back. Anyone have any recent info on that?