Share of Americans not having sex surges to record levels!

Walker1
This topic is 1147 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

23% of 18-29 year-olds not having sex? Why there oughta be a law! I guess they don't realize they're only young once? I think I'd had at least 100 men by the time I turned 23...

23% of 18-29 year-olds not having sex? Why there oughta be a law! I guess they don't realize they're only young once? I think I'd had at least 100 men by the time I turned 23...

I mean, they can't afford to move out of their parents homes, plus the bars are closed. How is this surprising?

They can have sex in their partner's apartment, wait till their parents are out of town, in a car, a park, a friend's place, etc.

There is also the practice of the pandemic self-isolation and distancing guidelines that could be contributing to the decline.

How did you have time to study in college and medical school. My dad went to med schoo in l Medford, Massachusetts (Tufts), but decided to because an engineer instead.

So I know medical school could be exhausting

How did you have time to study in college and medical school. My dad went to med schoo in l Medford, Massachusetts (Tufts), but decided to because an engineer instead.

So I know medical school could be exhausting

Once a week will do it. On Friday nights I would go to the Odyssey, Mother Lode or Studio One and pick someone up.