What's a question you absolutely hate being asked?

7829V
This topic is 1110 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

5 hours ago, Lucky said:

Speaking of which, today we celebrate the birthdays of 14 members. Not sure if they still post!

14 birthdays today

1. Antoniobxz

(44 years old)
  2. Antonioihg

(44 years old)
  3. Atlanta_Guy

(55 years old)
  4. BoyBerlin

(41 years old)
  5. Brock O

Brock O

(55 years old)
  6. Cajunmc

(56 years old)
  7. Dah0526

(65 years old)
  8. Dilbu_305

(53 years old)
  9. FloydFoobe

(42 years old)
  10. GlennNor

(43 years old)
  11. jrpalms

(50 years old)
  12. londonpolar

(70 years old)
  13. Muscleadmirer

(66 years old)
  14. Traveling Man

(75 years old)

I don't remember any of these posters!

On 2/24/2021 at 3:36 PM, marylander1940 said:

For the record... most construction workers, pool boys, doctors and gardeners don't look like that.

Well, one of the two gardeners who comes to my house is quite the stud. I try not to miss him, and ask questions about the garden. And the carpet cleaner who came to my house last week almost had my tongue on the floor. The son of immigrants, he's going to medical school in the Fall... 😋

I've had more than one person ask:

"Do you have children?" as almost the first thing they say to me.  In those situations, it sounds like they're trying to shortcut to see if I'm gay, or available, instead of getting to know me even for just a moment.

Same thing when someone asks right away before knowing anything at all about me, "Is your wife going to (be meeting you, going with you, doing something)?"  

This happened once with a woman. That time, I just glared at her a moment and then looked away.

17 hours ago, friendofsheila said:

...Same thing when someone asks right away before knowing anything at all about me, "Is your wife going to (be meeting you, going with you, doing something)?"  ...

It seems simple enough to just look to see if the person is wearing a ring. Sometimes I look around in rather convoluted ways to see if a handsome dude is wearing a ring. Some people seem to try hiding their hands to make it difficult.