Post a picture of a guy that you would do pretty much ANYTHING to be with.

Merboy
This topic is 1197 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not EVERYTHING of course --- as my grandma told me years ago, "Men are a dime a dozen, dollface" (she was a lot like the grandma in Pippin -- to my musical theatre fans, I happen to be watching this on Broadway HD), but An AWFUL LOT.

Anyway, please post a picture of that heavenly man...and also answer the question if you might --- "What about him makes you really go berserk?"

220px-600full-berserk%21-poster.jpg

Model and former pro rugby player Dan Tai. Cute man-boy face, killer smile (when he shows it), killer body (obviously), and he perfectly fulfills my fetish for gorgeous legs. ? The one thing that limits my fantasy is the vibe I get from his fitness videos that he is a hyperactive perfectionist. I doubt I could keep his focus long enough for my intentions.

Edited (02/13/2021) from soccer player to rugby player per advisement from @MscleLovr

peachy-keen-a-beer-and-a-bubble-butt_5fbf2c927055e.jpg

Edited by sync

Forgive the correction @sync but if you were to meet him, he might be very upset with you.

Dan is a former rugby (not soccer) player (and he briefly played rugby professionally). He also qualified as a personal trainer and he lives in northern England.

He‘s a ‘star’ on Instagram. I know he’s modeled underwear and been photographed as a physique/fitness model, but I’m not aware of any work as a mainstream model.

He‘s one of those guys that intrigues me. I wonder how he manages to finance his life as curated by him online.

He‘s a ‘star’ on Instagram. I know he’s modeled underwear and been photographed as a physique/fitness model, but I’m not aware of any work as a mainstream model.

He‘s one of those guys that intrigues me. I wonder how he manages to finance his life as curated by him online.

You know, he relies "on the kindness of strangers"..... tenor.gif

Forgive the correction @sync but if you were to meet him, he might be very upset with you.

Dan is a former rugby (not soccer) player (and he briefly played rugby professionally). He also qualified as a personal trainer and he lives in northern England.

I'm probably the least athletic member of the fora, so apologies to all "rugby" fans, however, apparently the rugby/soccer/football thing underwent a terminology evolution of sorts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_for_association_football

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-apXuGgi6W6vPbIH9aK4PQ5IWTOn_UEs9kg&usqp=CAU

Dan seems to be well established online as a fitness model/trainer and a model for Box menswear https://boxmenswear.com/pages/dan-tai (some nice images at the Box menswear link :p), and it appears he is also operating an online and personal training business https://dtpt.co.uk/

In one of his recent videos he showed his move into a larger residence while renting out another property, which suggests he is managing his life's finances quite well.

There's a chance the money comes from the sports brands that he showcases on his IG feed.

However, he fails to include the steroids he's surely using. No way those muscles are from regular supplements.

Doesn't he also have an Only fans page? That right off makes him suspect in my book, that and the fact that he's always kinda playin' to his gay fanbase. But I could be way off on this. Just my $.02.

I took the plunge to check out his OF page. It's pretty tame overall, but he is certainly sexy. Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of butt pics, so if that's your thing there is a lot to see. Great ass for sure. Not much in the way of dick pics, just a few glimpses of some bits here and there, however he offers an erect full frontal photo for $40 and a 2-minute video of him playing with his erect dick for $70. I haven't taken the plunge on either of those.

Doesn't he also have an Only fans page? That right off makes him suspect in my book, that and the fact that he's always kinda playin' to his gay fanbase. But I could be way off on this. Just my $.02.

I took the plunge to check out his OF page. It's pretty tame overall, but he is certainly sexy. Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of butt pics, so if that's your thing there is a lot to see. Great ass for sure. Not much in the way of dick pics, just a few glimpses of some bits here and there, however he offers an erect full frontal photo for $40 and a 2-minute video of him playing with his erect dick for $70. I haven't taken the plunge on either of those.

You guys have opened my eyes and dimmed the shine of this particular fantasy of mine. I was not aware of his OF activities. I have no appreciation of exploitative initiatives. Now I must regard him as just another smoking hot looking dude I would jump in a heartbeat! :p

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcSQCsusQIxKowrGpIesYqEwNxPTnaKTtBIQ&usqp=CAU

Not EVERYTHING of course --- as my grandma told me years ago, "Men are a dime a dozen, dollface" (she was a lot like the grandma in Pippin -- to my musical theatre fans, I happen to be watching this on Broadway HD), but An AWFUL LOT.

Anyway, please post a picture of that heavenly man...and also answer the question if you might --- "What about him makes you really go berserk?"

220px-600full-berserk%21-poster.jpg

I don't know about the word "anything" but I've always had a crush on:

Nick Sandell should have his own thread. | M4M Message Forum (m4m-forum.org)

• 3 weeks later...