How do you keep track of time during a session?

Wolfer
This topic is 1202 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Masseurs can have a clock somewhere but how do you keep track of time during a session? Do you just wing it or discreetly look at the clock at some point? Do you put in an effort to fill any left over time if the main event finished before the scheduled time was up?

My experiences have ranged the gamut from being booted out after 30 minutes of sex (but being asked to pay the full hour) to sexy shower time and cuddles to amicable chatting while we try to find our clothes after the main part of the session was over.

IMO, clients are more sensitive to the time than I am when I meet them at their location. They usually either have other plans to commit to if its a multiple hour session or simply are aware of my time being valuable. It also helps that I never commit to tightly timed appointments back to back, to have a bit of a time buffer. In the event it does go a bit over, the client usually recognizes this and either offers to increase the rate or in the case of a regular it's absorbed into the session.

IMO, clients are more sensitive to the time than I am when I meet them at their location. They usually either have other plans to commit to if its a multiple hour session or simply are aware of my time being valuable. It also helps that I never commit to tightly timed appointments back to back, to have a bit of a time buffer. In the event it does go a bit over, the client usually recognizes this and either offers to increase the rate or in the case of a regular it's absorbed into the session.

And how do you keep track of time during a session?

And how do you keep track of time during a session?

I rarely take single hour appointments, that's why with multi-hours it's never an issue. In the event that I do, I have a good internal clock that is either on time or a bit slow, depending on how the session is going.

I have a high hourly rate and therefore allow for overtime. So if I show up, the person wants to get acquainted, etc I let that time just pass. My rule is once the action starts then I check the time on a clock in the room, and begin the hour of the session. Then I’ll it from there. All in all, about an hour of service but 2 hours in total of being together. I just plan for overages and charge accordingly upfront

If I do an outcall I’m not strict on time. Say they book an hour, I start the time from the time the massage starts. It usually takes me 15 minutes to get the table set up and get undressed, then some chat etc. I’ll find a clock in the room or I set the time by my music which I play on a Bluetooth speaker from my phone. If we’re in a hotel there’s usually a clock beside the bed.

After the massage I’ll chat and spend some time cuddling or whatever he likes if we’ve moved from the massage table to the bed for example. I include sex as part of the massage so it starts on the table but guys find it more comfortable if we use different positions to move to the bed or shower sometimes. By the time things have cooled down it’s usually another 15 minutes then I start to pack up the table etc. So for an hours booked massage my whole time there is more like 2 hours.

Sometimes after we’ve finished and cuddled etc for a while guys get horny again and want some more sex. I always ask if they’d like to extend the time and this is an introduction to discussing extra payment. It’s not good form to discuss details like that at that point so I just say I’m very pleased they want some more and I’m happy to an extra half hour as I’m sure they’ll be generous. Most guys get the hint and pay a big tip. Overall if it’s an outcall therefore I always leave at least 2 hours free after the booking time has ended before I book anything else in.

For in calls I use a shared studio so I have to be much stricter on timings and can only go 5 minutes or so over unfortunately. My clients know this however when they book.

If I do an outcall I’m not strict on time. Say they book an hour, I start the time from the time the massage starts. It usually takes me 15 minutes to get the table set up and get undressed, then some chat etc. I’ll find a clock in the room or I set the time by my music which I play on a Bluetooth speaker from my phone. If we’re in a hotel there’s usually a clock beside the bed.

After the massage I’ll chat and spend some time cuddling or whatever he likes if we’ve moved from the massage table to the bed for example. I include sex as part of the massage so it starts on the table but guys find it more comfortable if we use different positions to move to the bed or shower sometimes. By the time things have cooled down it’s usually another 15 minutes then I start to pack up the table etc. So for an hours booked massage my whole time there is more like 2 hours.

Sometimes after we’ve finished and cuddled etc for a while guys get horny again and want some more sex. I always ask if they’d like to extend the time and this is an introduction to discussing extra payment. It’s not good form to discuss details like that at that point so I just say I’m very pleased they want some more and I’m happy to an extra half hour as I’m sure they’ll be generous. Most guys get the hint and pay a big tip. Overall if it’s an outcall therefore I always leave at least 2 hours free after the booking time has ended before I book anything else in.

For in calls I use a shared studio so I have to be much stricter on timings and can only go 5 minutes or so over unfortunately. My clients know this however when they book.

☝️ This is the way.

In the past I've done in-calls using shared space. I found that it created a rushed environment. I stopped that after I felt it was translating over to the client experience.

As far as extending the session on a gentleman's (or ladies, if you cater to female clients!) agreement with an increased payment amt for time (via tips, etc), the only drawback would be, "what is a reasonable amount?"

For a newer client who clearly has not hired before, the additional amt for time might differ simply due to his/her inexperience in doing so. That has happened rarely but when it has, respectful feedback is given and subsequent appointments are adjusted in that respect.

?

☝️ This is the way.

In the past I've done in-calls using shared space. I found that it created a rushed environment. I stopped that after I felt it was translating over to the client experience.

As far as extending the session on a gentleman's (or ladies, if you cater to female clients!) agreement with an increased payment amt for time (via tips, etc), the only drawback would be, "what is a reasonable amount?"

For a newer client who clearly has not hired before, the additional amt for time might differ simply due to his/her inexperience in doing so. That has happened rarely but when it has, respectful feedback is given and subsequent appointments are adjusted in that respect.

?

Masseurs can have a clock somewhere but how do you keep track of time during a session? Do you just wing it or discreetly look at the clock at some point? Do you put in an effort to fill any left over time if the main event finished before the scheduled time was up?

My experiences have ranged the gamut from being booted out after 30 minutes of sex (but being asked to pay the full hour) to sexy shower time and cuddles to amicable chatting while we try to find our clothes after the main part of the session was over.

or any discreetly placed clock will do it!

1__49761.1593763857.jpg?c=2

or any discreetly placed clock will do it!

1__49761.1593763857.jpg?c=2