JT Brooklyn: anyone in contact with him?

ValleyDwellerNorth
This topic is 1207 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello Fellow M4Ms,

All too often, we lose touch with members in this community for various reasons. Sadly, we also lose touch due to passings, and we rely on one another to learn of such things.

User "JT Brooklyn" is someone I would wish a happy birthday to (today is his birthday), and last year I didn't get a response back, and the same today. I know he was ill and battling an illness during our last exchange. Anyone know of anything they could share with me?

Thank you so much.

VDN

VDN!.....Good to see you around here again.....we had some back-and-forth chat several years ago......I hope all is good with you.......

don't know about JT Brooklyn, but do remember his legendary posts way back......he still ranks high in some of the "number of posts" et al lists around here....

VDN!.....Good to see you around here again.....we had some back-and-forth chat several years ago......I hope all is good with you.......

don't know about JT Brooklyn, but do remember his legendary posts way back......he still ranks high in some of the "number of posts" et al lists around here....

Thank you for your kind words and for remembering me! Greatly appreciated. I also hope things are well with you, too.

JT was always good with replying to emails .. then sadly, they stopped.I'm hoping to hear something. Thank you again!

The “working guy“ guy!

Thank you @ValleyDwellerNorth for this thread!

Yes today is JT’s birthday. Last night I received a reminder on my iPad that tomorrow would be his birthday.

In his day JT Brooklyn aka Brooklyn Guy was one of the most knowledgeable posters here regarding all matters “Working Guy”! If a guy passed through NYC he was sure to check him out. If someone got the coveted “JT Seal of Approval” he would always do me the favor of asking the particular working guy if he got involved in whipped guy type activities. Those were the good ol’days and I will never forget how helpful he was regarding this crazy hobby.

We kept in touch after he decided to retire from posting in the forum. I last heard from him in June of 2019. He was having some issues. I tried to touch base with him after that, but never received a response. As noted, prior to that we had periodically kept in touch so I am not sure what to think...

Thank you @ValleyDwellerNorth for this thread!

Yes today is JT’s birthday. Last night I received a reminder on my iPad that tomorrow would be his birthday.

In his day JT Brooklyn aka Brooklyn Guy was one of the most knowledgeable posters here regarding all matters “Working Guy”! If a guy passed through NYC he was sure to check him out. If someone got the coveted “JT Seal of Approval” he would always do me the favor of asking the particular working guy if he got involved in whipped guy type activities. Those were the good ol’days and I will never forget how helpful he was regarding this crazy hobby.

We kept in touch after he decided to retire from posting in the forum. I last heard from him in June of 2019. He was having some issues. I tried to touch base with him after that, but never received a response. As noted, prior to that we had periodically kept in touch so I am not sure what to think...

@whipped guy First of all, how refreshing to hear of someone with a birthday reminder system! I still don't want to take JT out of my system. :( Secondly, thank you for what you shared. If he is indeed in another place, I hope he is getting our energies. Your kind words pay him a beautiful tribute.

Our emails would always involve a mention of our mutual obsession, Ian Somerhalder. Any picture of Ian I would send JT's way, especially any picture where he was clothing compromised, was always appreciated.

Thank you again so much! ?