What towns, cities, and states do you think have the hunkiest men?

Merboy
This topic is 1232 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If one is into Latin guys, I happen to be, then Miami has numerous drop dead gorgeous men walking the streets.

The South bay (San Jose, Santa Clara), here in in the SF bay area has a high concentration of unusually attractive Latin men. There are two great bodybuilding gyms - one in Santa Clara and one in San Jose (American Barbell Club) that are just chock full of amazing looking Latin guys. But also, I just see them everywhere I go when I'm down there.

I was at Raley's on this hot and steamy mid-January day here in WeHo, becoming acquainted with what will be my new supermarket, I suppose. There was this hot, muscly man walking around the aisles in a tank top. I wanted to wrestle him to the ground and ravage every inch of his body with my tongue.... :p:p?

If the thread has veered global, Medellin, Colombia.

Wow. Funny you should say that. The most handsome men who respond to me on Seeking Arrangements are often from Colombia. I flew two of them for 9-day vacations in Puerto Vallarta. Both said it was the most wonderful time in their entire lives. One of them, who had a tourist visa to the US, went to visit one of his sisters in the US and stayed in this country. We had another mini-vacation in Monterey CA later and are still in contact. The other has kept in contact with me, but I don't foresee a repeat for him, because he kept spending almost all of his time on his phone, despite my entreaties that he stop being glued to his phone... I can't explain why men from Colombia seem to turn me on more than those from other countries. It doesn't make any sense, but seems to be the case. I haven't really traveled much in Colombia (my only time there was a cruise ship stop in Cartagena), so I don't know if it's really the men. The one country where I've been in which the men really have seemed in general more handsome to me than men in any other country in the world is the Czech Republic. No SA messages from that country, though. I guess they'd be looking for someone in the EU.