Can you learn to enjoy fetishes?

7829V
This topic is 1218 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm mostly a sub/bottom with kink and water sports is about the only thing I won't do as a sub but will as a dom. No desire to try it as a sub and don't get any thrill out of it as a top, but if a guy wants me to pee on him or in him and he gets off on it I'll do it.

I find fetishes not to be fun if both parties aren't into them. I used to had an adorable fuck buddy in SF that loved to get fisted. He loved my huge arms. I used to do it to please him but it really wasn't my thing. I tried to get into it and and make it enjoyable, and I really didn't mind doing it for him. I'm sure he perceived something was lacking in the chemistry of the scene and eventually found another playmate though we stayed friends till he found a lover and stopped play with others.

• 2 weeks later...

Watersports, in particular tasting, drinking it, is exactly like wine or beer. Lots of possible tastes and flavors depending on the preparer lol. I particularly have regimen to get in my opinion the best tasting from my tap, 8n fact drinking right now in prep for an appointment!

Ha! I can attest to your prep work..... I was the client you were getting ready for when you wrote this, and it was exquisite. Come back to DC soon.

Watersports, in particular tasting, drinking it, is exactly like wine or beer. Lots of possible tastes and flavors depending on the preparer lol. I particularly have regimen to get in my opinion the best tasting from my tap, 8n fact drinking right now in prep for an appointment!

Hmm besides drinking water whats you're regimen? Inquiring minds wanna know lol

@harlow Low carb monster energy, 1 bottle water, half bottle of propel or sugar free vitamin water, some rose wine or berry flavored mike's hard lemonade.

Maybe you should come sample it first hand!!

Wow I'll have to try that....and I definitely have you on my buddy list. I'm just waiting until my schedule/plans work out.