How Are You Keeping Busy While on Hiatus?

RandyVue
This topic is 1170 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have another job that is my main source of income which fills up a good amount of time. I am now making plans to re-launch my massage practice again in Palm Springs hopefully in March/April. Ive been establishing the additional protocols for the re-launch so that everything is as safe and sanitized as possible, shooting photos, working out in my home gym, and staying in touch with my friends.

My other pastimes, of course, are also keeping me busy.

Edited by Storm4U

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Justforfans lol

Writing

Exercise

This is a time to do all those things you never had time for...like reading, learning, walking and writing. I’ve updated my website, prepared and edited videos, written my blog. Previously I’d not have had time to do it.

One always has time, but also excuses.

Anyway, this pandemic is also a great opportunity, as you say.

Have fun!

For the providers and masseurs who are on hiatus during these lockdowns, what have you been doing with the time that you have in lieu of doing business?

I’ve been taking visits where things aren’t as locked down. But I got thru the Christmas slump (which is the period for slow down for many non retail type of businesses), by redecorating, watching back to back episodes of my TV reruns, and also doing some just for fans scenes. I’m getting ready to start a big long tour and get out of my local area for a bit.