Maybe we can share our grief?

purplekow
This topic is 1272 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went to a wake yesterday of someone I knew well but I did not know many other people in his life except his wife. At the viewing, there was a man in his thirties wearing a very tight black t shirt which clung to a very muscular body and a fitted black jacket and tight, package accentuating pants. He was speaking to a small group of older women. I placed myself in a chair so I could just admire his physique and did so for about ten minutes.

I am not adept at picking up men and do not have the game which would have me actually try to pick up a man at a funeral, so all I have is the fantasy of what happened with him in my head.

I know there are probably bolder more seasoned pick up artists here. So I am asking if anyone here has successfully hooked up at a funeral or soon thereafter.

An old friend of mine met his first partner at the funeral of a professional colleague, at which both had been chosen as pallbearers. He said that the moment their eyes met over the coffin, he knew what would happen after they left the cemetery.

. . . As a tribute in celebration of their dear departed friend. That dead friend brought them together. :oops:

I went to a wake yesterday of someone I knew well but I did not know many other people in his life except his wife. At the viewing, there was a man in his thirties wearing a very tight black t shirt which clung to a very muscular body and a fitted black jacket and tight, package accentuating pants. He was speaking to a small group of older women. I placed myself in a chair so I could just admire his physique and did so for about ten minutes.

I am not adept at picking up men and do not have the game which would have me actually try to pick up a man at a funeral, so all I have is the fantasy of what happened with him in my head.

I know there are probably bolder more seasoned pick up artists here. So I am asking if anyone here has successfully hooked up at a funeral or soon thereafter.

First thing I'd like to find out is if sexy guy dressed in black was in that inner circle hitting on older women with $$$ or would he be interested in a special kind hearted doc like you? ?

I can't say I've ever picked up a man at a funeral, but, especially if you don't know the man's sexual orientation, I might suggest "Would you like to have a cup of coffee sometime?" as a very gentle and non-threatening pick-up line. Not quite as aggressive as my line to "Lindoro," who I could tell was coming on to me: "If I don't give you my number and email, I'll regret it for the rest of my life!"

Attending my grandfather's funeral I hooked up with one of the guys from his bowling team. A group of them volunteered to be pall bearers. It was a gay league. Yeah, came as a bit of a surprise to learn my grandfather was into guys.

Good for him!

nintchdbpict000293354789.jpg

Funeral pick-ups may be tricky.

Will Truman tried it in an episode of Will & Grace, but the handsome object of his attention responded, "Are you trying to pick me up at my grandmother's funeral? Have you no shame? I'm embarrassed for you!"

Art imitates life, or vice versa? Proceed with caution.

Funeral pick-ups may be tricky.

Will Truman tried it in an episode of Will & Grace, but the handsome object of his attention responded, "Are you trying to pick me up at my grandmother's funeral? Have you no shame? I'm embarrassed for you!"

Art imitates life, or vice versa? Proceed with caution.

I remember that episode. I recall thinking the deceased's grandson dodged the bullet. ?