If Granted...What are Your 3 Wishes?

MysticMenace
This topic is 1302 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you were able to rub the magical lamp, or for DBZ fanatics - if you were able to collect all 7 dragon balls and had the opportunity to have 3 wishes granted, excluding resurrecting someone, wishing ill or death on someone, or asking for more wishes, what would you wish for?

For me, I would wish for:

1. A world that consistently practices empathy and kindness.
  2. Joy, peace, and fulfillment being with the man of my dreams until death would part us.
  3. Guaranteed joy, peace, and fulfillment in the afterlife, if there is one, for me and my loved ones.

If you were able to rub the magical lamp, or for DBZ fanatics - if you were able to collect all 7 dragon balls and had the opportunity to have 3 wishes granted, excluding resurrecting someone, wishing ill or death on someone, or asking for more wishes, what would you wish for?

2. Joy, peace, and fulfillment being with the man of my dreams until death would part us.
  3. Guaranteed joy, peace, and fulfillment in the afterlife, if there is one, for me and my loved ones.

Utopia does sound lovey!

I had to applaud you for your Dragon Ball Z reference.

DragonBallZKakarot12.jpg

But in the realm of what's most needed, seen through my eyes:

1. That all schools discover how and begin to teach people to think using critical thinking and rational analysis.

2. That we realize the earth is fragile, resources are finite, and now is almost always better than later.

3. That getting my first two wishes gives me the world I want to live and love in.

Keeping it in one of the sexy parallel universes, I would like:

1. To be able to look at someone and know what, if anything, I could say to make them instantly horny for me

2. Total control over the timing and intensity of my own erection and orgasm

3. To be able to cure any sexual health issue by hugging someone

1. To be able to look at someone and know what, if anything, I could say to make them instantly horny for me

I liked @Coolwave35's wish #1, but after I saw your wish #1, that is what I really want. Lol. Actually, I wanna be in this same universe as you.

Genie: You get three wishes.

Me: I wish you were bad at math.

Genie: OK! One down, nine to go.

Technically, not a wish for more wishes, so not against the rules. :)

Or...he's that bad at math, goes the other direction, and says, "one down, one to go," or worse, you're done after the first one.

2. I want a wallet that materializes $1000 in 10 hundred-dollar bills everyday.

but if your wallet gets stolen...?

I had to applaud you for your Dragon Ball Z reference.

I love DBZ and the rest of the series. It was one of the few things that connected me and my straight older brothers. Little did they know that I was more than just into them increasing their powers and the fighting - those muscle definitions, man...woof!

telekinesis.

curious...what would one want to move with their mind ? ;)

2 inch increases in both length and girth of my cock but with the same foreskin I already got.

love this...so specific. makes one wonder what you've already got or if you've you'd wanna be DanielNarssi type of hung.

May I have a hug, please?

My wishes were pretty close to yours. I would want anyone I wanted to to have any amount of lust towards me that I wanted them to have. Then I wanted to be able to cum as much and as often as I wanted. And then eternal good health, of course. Are there really people who would prefer world peace to that? As for teleporting, if I had some man halfway across the world who was madly in lust with me, I think he could get me wherever I'd want to go! :p