Any Other Muscle Addicts

BeefyDude

MYMUSCLEVIDEO.COM

Sanchez is a big young muscle bull who trains hard at the gym and gives us a show of his muscles. His deep...

MYMUSCLEVIDEO.COM

Four big, strong bodybuilders flex, strain, pump, and show off their muscles for us. Each of them would be...

MYMUSCLEVIDEO.COM

Joey and his massive muscles get hands-on worship, both as an Uber driver and a passenger. He talks...

MYMUSCLEVIDEO.COM

Almost nobody can beat the full, ripped, rock solid look of the arms on "Game of Swolls." His hot, steamy...

MYMUSCLEVIDEO.COM

You may know him as Alton Hunk but regardless which name he is under, this muscle hunk combines good...
Edited by crushme99

There's something I should add about this photo.... it was taken almost exactly one year ago, and this was my body as a result of sometimes swimming up to TEN miles without a pause and riding my bicycle 🚴 up to 100 miles in one shot...  this all was the result of staying fit during the pandemic... 

My training since has changed... I love endurance training and pushing/challenging myself but my focus has returned to a "bodybuilding" look. I'm bigger now, my muscles 💪🏽 are fuller... I will start a 16 week prep next week and I expect to improve and be better than I've ever been. I'm in competition with no one but myself 😊IMG_4257.thumb.jpeg.050ed4f4ad513e61a59d1e6806b29641.jpeg

@myophile

Edited by Vin_Marco

4 hours ago, Vin_Marco said:

There's something I should add about this photo.... it was taken almost exactly one year ago, and this was my body as a result of sometimes swimming up to TEN miles without a pause and riding my bicycle 🚴 up to 100 miles in one shot...  this all was the result of staying fit during the pandemic... 

I will sign up to be your lap counter (and watch you do flip turns) when you are ready to return to that training!😉

1 hour ago, sam.fitzpatrick said:

I will sign up to be your lap counter (and watch you do flip turns) when you are ready to return to that training!😉

Hahahaha. Thank you 🙏🏽 Fortunately or unfortunately that type of training  🏊🏽‍♂️ is behind me... century rides 🚴 too. No one really needs to swim 10 miles without a pause lol 😂 That stuff was strictly born out of the pandemic 😷 I needed things to both keep me fit and occupy my time 😂

IMG_4308.jpeg

IMG_2097.jpeg

@sam.fitzpatrick I'm a monster on the rode 🚴 a monster in the water 🏊🏽‍♂️ 😂 I've also done very long open ocean swims in both Tahiti and in Hawaii 🌺 I don't exactly have a swimmers build nor one of a swimmer but my times were at least competitive to those that do 🫁🫀🙌🏽

Edited by Vin_Marco

51 minutes ago, Vin_Marco said:

Hahahaha. Thank you 🙏🏽 Fortunately or unfortunately that type of training  🏊🏽‍♂️ is behind me... century rides 🚴 too. No one really needs to swim 10 miles without a pause lol 😂 That stuff was strictly born out of the pandemic 😷 I needed things to both keep me fit and occupy my time 😂

IMG_4308.jpeg

IMG_2097.jpeg

@sam.fitzpatrick I'm a monster on the ride  🚴 a monster in the 🏊🏽‍♂️ 😂 I've also done very long open ocean swims in both Tahiti and in Hawaii 🌺 I don't exactly have a swimmers build nor one of a swimmer but my times were at least competitive to those that do 🫁🫀🙌🏽

Pandemic @Vin_Marco was a beast, literally giving no excuses for staying active during that time. Kept me motivated for sure. :)